Happy Father's Day!

Just want to wish all you Dads and single Moms Happy Father’s Day! :heart:

11 Likes

That’s nice but there is a Mother’s Day too.

8 Likes

I identify as dad as dad-jokes are the best thing ever.
If someone doesn’t understand this picture I feel so so sorry for them.

2 Likes

(light candle in memory of my father who passed long ago)

:candle:

12 Likes

Candles for all the fathers who are no longer with us.

11 Likes

We will have our second anyday now! I guess it’s time to give up all hobbies for a while again. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Happy socks and tie day.

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day and Happy belated Mother’s Day to all the single mom’s…

1 Like

Happy Father’s Day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Single Mom’s deserve 2 holidays celebrating parenthood, shoot, they deserve a holiday every single day!

Extra big hug for all the parents out there and for my Top Hat wearing wolf buddy Wylkanth you get one too!

/hugs

3 Likes

I randomly give my parents love whenever I feel like it, there doesn’t need to be a day that dictates this behavior. <3

3 Likes

Awe, you’re such a sweetheart Unian!

That is the way to do it my dear, you’re parents are lucky to have such a wonderful Warlock as a child! :wink:

2 Likes

Though I must admit I’m not always too good at thinking up things to make dad happy, but if mom’s happy, he is, too. Flowers for mom is just. perfect. And I have a good excuse; My cats will eat any flowers I bring home. clearly, I need to bring them to my parents house!

1 Like

finally, the only reason i became a dad

He’s either questioning whether someone understands English, or really needs a Royale with cheese🙂

Either way. Happy me day!

Make that 2 candles. Mine past last month.

3 Likes

Today marks my first ever Father’s Day, and sadly the first Father’s Day without my father.

R.i.p Dad I’ll miss you everyday.

Happy Father’s Day to all you dads, single moms, and people in general.

And to those fathers who are t with us anymore.

:disappointed:

5 Likes

I sure hope anyone including ‘single moms’ in Father’s Day also included ‘single dads’ on Mother’s Day. Still seems kinda messed up though.

2 Likes

Dad’s can’t even have one thing to themselves it would seem.

1 Like

in honor of larry dan the concrete man