Happy Earthen Day!

Awesome.

:smiley:

I have no name reserved, but I am race changing. No heritage armor til you level tho.

Apparently that has changed which is why I was asking.

earthen are ugly and smell like sulfur.

i’m split between two sides, should i use rokhardkok and risk a ban or go with something safer like rockhardrichard

It did? I know there was a quest I got on a new Earthen that gave me all the starter gear options but I didn’t level enough to get the heritage quest.

because reset hasnt happened yet. reset is at 10am cst

Lmao I love dm both butmy brains been in the gutter since 1990.

Maybe Gearthy would slide?

There was a patch note released on July 24th:

Using a Character Boost, Race Change, or Faction Change no longer disqualifies the character from doing Heritage Armor quests.

1 Like

Huh.

Interesting.

I’m glad people are looking forward to them. I hope it doesn’t turn out awful. I’m personally not interested in a third copy-paste Dwarf race.

Yeah…

I don’t actually like this change but what I’m I gonna do? Nothing so I’ll just change one of my tauren since it doesn’t look like HMT paladins are on the horizon.

1 Like

So no new quest and realms are up…

Richrockhard :dracthyr_nod:

Earthen are not birth. They are made. Just like shadowland robots but made from stones and mud.
And they are in a box stored in a vault. Like those action figure boxset you see at the toys shops.

it’s out go to the place where you go underground to ringing deeps

So usually servers have already reset for the day for me but still not unlocked …

maybe that is what they were doing when they kicked everyone a little bit ago trying to reset servers …

I am a litte late to the party, I was getting my 5 80s up so I can have 25% exp. On the 3rd part of the campaign!

1 Like

which has passed

and the quest is up. i just got it

1 Like