Happy Birthday, WoW Classic!

The #shilling is overwhelming in this thread…

/puke

2 Likes

A nice birthday present would have been Korrak’s Revenge. You know, like how it was a birthday present for retail to represent vanilla AV?

1 Like

/played
172 days

monkaS

Happy birthday. Now when will Paladins actually be fixed to where they function like they did in Vanilla?

2 Likes

forget the birthday,

bring back layering to wow classic !

Don’t be dumb. This isn’t your game. Get over yourself.

Except for the devs, apparently. :wink:

O_O And here I thought my 84 days /played across 30+ characters was a lot.

Happy Birthday Classic.

Thank you for finally putting to rest 15 years of “Vanilla was successful because it was so hardcore!” threads.

Don’t pat yourselves on the back until after you do something about all these BOTS!

Leeeeerooyyy Jenkiiiinnsss! :person_fencing:

Classic is successful though. It has even more players than your precious World of LootRNGCraft.

1 Like

Worldwide it’s probably really close.

In NA, Retail is far more popular than Classic.

You’re being overly defensive.

Classic is successful due to its ease and simplicity. Those are not bad things unless you wrapped your ego around it being “hardcore.”

It just got old seeing threads drone on and on about how difficult Vanilla was and that’s why it was so good.

you disagreed with me? YOU ARE BEING OVERLY DEFENSIVE!!!

A retail player going out of his way to come into the Classic forums and insult classic, but no, I’M the “defensive” one

lol

And yeah, vanilla is a lot harder than World of Diablocraft in pretty much every way other than raiding. Stay salty :slight_smile:

You’re being overly defensive because you read an insult into something that wasn’t an insult.

I’m guessing you’re one of those people with your ego tied to imaginary difficulty and took it personally?

You keep enjoying your easy game and I’ll enjoy my easy game.