Happy Birthday, WoW Classic!

or it’s zero thought copy+paste corporate bot speak

2 Likes

Again incorrect. Oceanic servers run on azure clouds INDEPENDENT from the other infrastructure.

Stop posting things as if they’re fact. or at the very least provide evidence.

There’s also more then the single video of the report system being used to ban / silence people.

If you’d like to witness the lag for yourself. Log into Arugal exactly 9 hours from now

2 Likes

I was very excited about Classic, but I wasn’t sure how much I’d really like the game all these years later. Turns out, it’s still a great game. Warts and all.

Nothing I said is incorrect. If you care about the facts, do the proper level of research yourself instead of expecting me to do it for you.

These teams still exist?! Color me shocked! :wink:

3 Likes

me neither lol hopefully i can hit 60 by time SL comes out but i reroll so damn much. im currently only lv 9 :confused:

Wow, 3 blues in this thread, And yet we haven’t received any response in regards of Arugal layers and server population.

HBD

1 Like

It is often difficult for me to express the depths of feelings I have for WoW in general but more specifically WoW: Classic. But I’m going to try to do so anyways.

Today we take a moment to reflect on WoW: Classic’s first anniversary and what it means to connect to not only a fantastical world of might and mystery, but to connect to other people. The true magic of WoW is not in a Mage’s spellbook or in the deep of Molten Core. It is in the social fabric the binds us all as we play together. I’ve remarked to so many people along the way, that while it may have been the fantasy of playing a Paladin that got me to log on for the first time, it was my bonds to other players that kept me logging in over and over again after that. Whether it was my raid team, guild mates, or the hundreds people who quested alongside me, it was always fellow players that created the biggest draw.

It is with that notion in mind that I raise a toast. A toast to WoW, to Classic, but most of all to you. You are more than players, more than fans. In my eyes you are all my friends and family. Today I celebrate more than a game. I celebrate you!

21 Likes

I see this little + symbol on my backpack offering more slots if I give you my phone number.

Funny I don’t remember this in 2005 so why is it in my game? #nochanges

Great now bring back layering to Mega Servers, for the love of God!

2 Likes

classic several more years confirmed, FeelsAmazingMan, classic andies 1 tbc andies 0.

yeah, its a shame you messed up and released raids post nerf or this could have been a lot more fun.

2 Likes

Yikes another blue post talking about how great classic is (gmon mate we know you’re paid in pebbles & treated like dirt, we’ve read the articles)

Show us some of that game developer union strength… kekers

LOL has this dude even played the game recently

1 Like

Big shills gonna shill. as long as corporate is happy right?

2 Likes

Or do we??

I will give my birthday wishes to WoW Classic as well. :muscle::partying_face::muscle:

Yeah, don’t feel bad, I was going strong at first a year ago, then got distracted with life, my highest is 39, with a few twink alts.

I have one 60 which I ground up to Commander, and a few chars in the late 40s, but I haven’t worried about raiding or anything yet.

Am just thinking of coming back from a break of several months.

I really hope a launch of BC doesn’t ruin WoW Classic – I just preferred the original, and I fear that the community is going to be split.

1 Like

omg its been out a year? lol