Happy 4th of July!

Happy 243rd Birthday America!! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :us: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

34 Likes

God bless 'MERICA!!

14 Likes

indeed /10 char

3 Likes

Remember. We are celebrating our independence and the people who actually fought for the Freedom of America… queue soldiers I FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM! You fought for <insert random country here’s> freedom. MURIKA’S FREEDOM WAS FOUGHT FOR IN 1776.

MURIKA
shoots eagle out of rocket launcher while playing jimi hendrix star spangled banner

5 Likes

Alright. Let’s get drunk and play with some explosives!

8 Likes

Happy 4th my compatriots! Today is a day where changers and no-changers can come to terms and see a much bigger picture: We are very fortunate to live where we live, woot woot! (and the changers won)

5 Likes

Well, technically…

WE ALL WON

We got plenty of #Nochanges and what changes happened were minor in the relative scope of the game.

I’ll take 99% vanilla that functions and doesnt wipe like private servers do

5 Likes

Happy Independence Day boys n girls.

4 Likes

Gangsta.

You dont know me, my morals, or my politcal views.

I dont agree with genocide, slavery or racism.

But you know what? We’ve come a long ways as humans as a whole and I will celebrate that fact.

Does that erase the fact the past happened?

uh… no? but you coming in here to be like that is sincerely a dick move.

Please, go to your safe space and wrap yourself in your gravity blanket with a cup of chamomile tea and repeat after me “they cant get me…” as many times as you need to to calm down.

7 Likes

Happy 4th of July indeed. Grateful for the freedoms afforded in this country. I don’t agree with everything going on in the country by a long shot but I am grateful to live in this country.

6 Likes

USA is the best country on the planet. We also have the greatest president too.

18 Likes

Happy national day Americans.

4 Likes

Happy 4th day to all!

Happy day for the rest of the world too!

3 Likes

12 Likes

Happy July 4

3 Likes

BREAK OUT THE SNAKES AND SPARKLERS!

Going full ham this 4th.

The one day of the year where all the pyromaniacs get to crawl out of their respective toolsheds and show us how fun it is to watch things burn.

9 Likes

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.

Mankind – that word should have new meaning for all of us today.
We can’t be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interests.
Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution – but from annihilation.

We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

“We will not go quietly into the night!
We will not vanish without a fight!
We’re going to live on!
We’re going to survive!”

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

5 Likes

I’m fortunate that I live near a huge military base. The fireworks are epic! :us_outlying_islands::eagle:

4 Likes

LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEEEEE!!!

runs in circles with beard on fire

2 Likes

Happy Independence Day America!!! :smiley:

1 Like