Happy 4th Murica

That is all.

hands out Murica flags, sparklers and free tubs of popcorn

(offer only valid if you scream “Murica”)

34 Likes

I’m not even American but Heck yeah Murica!!!

9 Likes

I demand sweets , pie ,cakes. licorice and whole lot of unhealthy food that tastes good :yum:

5 Likes

I’ll have what she’s having.

wiggles toes

‘Murica!

2 Likes

Remember fellas, keep your appendages and eyeballs away from the fireworks.

4 Likes

What if we attach a goblin to them?

2 Likes

In general, I’d advise against being the funny story that paramedics and others in emergency medicine tell at parties.

6 Likes

Interesting weather today …

13 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

An invasion sounds fun.

wiggles toes

1 Like

On this day the world rallied behind the US and we defeated the aliens in their huge upside-down handle-less space woks.

“In the words of my generation… cant type the rest hereeeeee

3 Likes

You got the touch. You got the power. Yeah.

wiggles toes

5 Likes

There are random people on that neighborhood app thingy (Next Door, is it? idk, I always forget the name), that are crying about the noise of fireworks.

“But muh tv shows, I can’t hear them!”
“But muh animals!”
“But… but… but…”

I’ve only heard a few pops and crackles in this area, and that’s it. I like this neighborhood, but damn, chill out yo.

6 Likes

I think some train horns blasting off every 5 minutes would make for an interesting night.

grins and wiggles toes

2 Likes

I don’t mind the fireworks on the 4th itself, it’s people having fun and celebrating

but when you’re launching fireworks every day from 10pm to 2am a week before and after the 4th, then that’s when we start to have a problem.

13 Likes

I thought it was just common respect to only shoot them off on the 4th. I guess I am a bit blessed living close to rural areas.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Happy Independence day! :smiley:
:us:

5 Likes

Happy BBQ Day!

4 Likes