<Handle It> Alliance LFM Nagrand/Cael

<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Nagrand/Cael server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

Looking for solid healer and solid dps to join us.

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We are also looking for players to fill our casual team on Saturday nights starting at 8:30pm server time.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby or Velissaro in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339
Starcade; starcade#11139

Still looking for more dps :slight_smile:

Looking for more

Still looking :slight_smile:

Still looking for dps

Bump Still looking for dps

Still looking for more

Still looking for dps and heals

Still looking for healers and dps

Bump still need Heals and Dps

Bump still looking for dps and heals

Bump still looking for dps and heals :slight_smile:

Still looking for dps and heals

hello! I’m looking for a group to run raids/dungeons/open world. I’m playing almost everyday from 9 pm till 3 am (server time). My character is Arcane mage 370. if you expect very high dps from me then I’m sorry =/

Add me on btag Starcade#11139

Still looking for dps and heals.

Still looking for DPS and Heals for Heroic prog.

9/9N 3/9H Still looking for DPs and heals.

Are you looking for any dps in particular?

Hey mate yes Warrior, Mage but happy to look at anything. Add me on btag Starcade#11139.