Halls Of Valor Quest

I am trying to complete the Halls of Valor: Ask The Right Question quest for my tailoring profession. But, the Dungeon door is locked to Odyn , so I can’t kill Odyn which is a requirement for finishing this quest.
The Boss Fenryr is not active in this dungeon.

it’s just a regular version of the dungeon.

did you kill the guys in the hall until there was some yelling about Fenyr?

I have killed all the add ons
And I have run the Dungeon now in Mythic and in Heroic and In Normal mode

you gave the wrong quest name, but i was able to find it.

the loincloth drops from the first boss

you don’t need to get to Odyn

Ok Thank You so Much !

1 Like

enjoy your pantaloons :smiling_face:

I will untrack this quest then, since it is not completed.

Generally with dungeon quests like this, you have to get the item and defeat the final boss. It was implemented either in MoP or WoD to get people to stop joining a random dungeon, then immediately dropping after getting their item off the first or second boss, etc.

The door doesn’t unlock until you defeat Hymdall, Hyrja, and Fenryr.

This is confusing. Perhaps you need to exit the dungeon and reset it. Fenryr is active every time you start a fresh instance run.

The only thing I can think of is you went through the portal to the hunting grounds, found Fenryr and got him to 60%, then he retreated to this den and you couldn’t find him?

You can certainly add this to the Bug Report Forum, but I have not heard of Fenryr just not spawning and it blocking access to finish the dungeon. I suspect there’s something easy to get you to find Fenryr and be able to finish the dungeon.

1 Like

Fenryr is not required.

the quest item drops from Hymdall.

(if they’ve killed and looted the first boss on any difficulty, the quest item should be in their bag)

Yes, they have the quest item. But dungeon quests also have the requirement to kill the final boss.

http s://imgur.com/a/a4C0m2h

2 Likes

oh yep… i didn’t notice the “Odyn Defeated” part.

the only time i’ve had pup not spawn was due to not slaughtering enough of the dudes in the previous room (only because you can walk past them at 70 and not agro them)

1 Like