Hallows End queue broken for DPS

It’s Sunday. They aren’t working.

1 Like

I queue’d on a non chromie time dps and got one run in less than 5 minutes.

This is still an issue, came back 6 hours later hoping it would have been fixed, it isn’t.

1 Like

The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.

After 1.5hours in queue on one character. First hour just waiting, last .5 reupping when it hit double the “estimate”… looks like not getting it this year either… maybe next decade.

The hour and a half was a post-squish as well. My Two presquish tanks were sub-5 minute pops, but they’re tanks, they don’t count lol.

Mine - level 39 Vulpera post-squish creation.

That isn’t true. If the servers went down and no one could log on you bet there would be a blue post letting you know they are working on it.

Can confirm chromie time isn’t the “only” problem (it may cause issues for sub 50, but at lvl 50 there has to be another issue)

I’ve managed to run it 3 times today, on my mage, DK, and DH. all where max lvl before the patch. mage spent a total of 2.5 hrs in que, DK (as dps) spent 5 minutes, DH (as DPS) spent 30 minutes. I then spent 1.5 hrs in que on my druid(dps) (also max lvl before patch) before giving up.

The CMs don’t work on Sunday. They’re the ones who give updates on things like this.

Server Techs are completely different people.

thats a dps waiting queue for you. helps when like 5% of players are tanks and healers (so like 2% tank, 3% healer)

i do call bs on that timer tho. i had to wait maybe 10-15mins on all my dps i ran it today, and that was like 10 of them ranging for a lev 10 that just got out of exiles reach to a lev 50. you much be on a dead server

I do remember years past not only for holiday events but dungeons also were like this, where there was SO many hunters due to them being strong abd everyone playing one, there ques were WAY longer, so as not have 3 hunters in a party. Then other xpacs was same with another class.

I bet this is what is happening now or some form of it, or maybe it is broke, who knows. I remember when hunters were crying about long ques months later Blizzard admitted and fixed.

I’m not gonna put a tin foil hat on…

I am having issues with this hunter which was created after the squish. Every run I’ve done so far on my DKs, Mage, and Pally there wasn’t a single hunter.

I didn’t see rogue, shaman, or lock in any of my runs either.

Yup it’s annoying lol

Here is a tip to anyone not doing it.

If your class has a tank spec, just queue up as tank in dps spec.

I did my Fury Warrior, Frost DK, WW monk, and Balance druid all this way. And none of them are geared over 100 ilvl.

Queue is instant, you just have to spam taunt. The damage is almost nothing that you take, and there is a lot of downtime on the fight for the healer to top you off.

Also if you have friends or guildmates. You can trade off tank and heal queues to each other’s dps. This alone is a massive time saver.

1 Like

I’ve ran on every class today. There isn’t a specific class problem. The queue just seems to be buggy, and sometimes you get stuck in one that wont fill.

If you go over 10 minutes you should just reset the queue. What I was doing and it worked out for me.

Go talk to her again,she will give you option.

i’m not using Chromie time,. currently shows me a wait time of 16m and i’ve been in queue for 8m, with roles 0/0/1. i have no idea how to shaman heal so here i am waiting in brill serenaded by HH rhymes

I spoke with somebody else earlier today who had this same issue, and yet while they were waiting, I was able to get in and do it on all 6 of my level 50s, 4 of which I queued for as DPS.

I would recommend leaving the queue and then queuing up again. If it persists and you’re desperate to get it done, I would recommend just joining as a tank. It’s only the one fight and tanking it hard at all, and blood tanking is fairly straightforward even if you’ve never done it before.

Since doing the Chromie thing, things seem to have been iffy… I had a group where the healer literally could not heal our tank at all Lol, so lucky our tank was a Paladin. But yea queues feel a little messed maybe since the queue is now split up.

I ran it with a friend who has a bunch of level capped characters who has tank and heals spec so I didn’t have to suffer the waiting game thanks to him.

I did see someone in Org spamming chat saying “WTB tanks and heals for Headless Horseman paying 150g”

The system actually does try to group you with people from the same realm as much as they could. It is designed like that.

I almost wiped the group 2 years ago on my priest as well and ever since then I dare not to que as heals ever again lol.

On all my alts the only one with the weird queue time was the mage. For dps i have lock, warrior, hunter, and monk- those got in quick. I read others had trouble with times on their mages. Ill see what happens today. :smiley: HH hates mages?

1 Like

Adding my voice:

Did 6 different characters today, some took 10 minutes, others took 30 minutes, 2 near an hour.

All level 50s, no chromie time, and it’s the inconsistency that’s really strange. As others have said, the posted average time is typically much shorter than how long I’ve waited.

1 Like