Halloween is Impossible +

I have been doing the Halloween SM farm on multiple guys to get the Helm, I can only get it on cloth, mail or leatherwearing characters, so my 5 Plate wearers CANNOT get the achievement or the helm after MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY times trying. If this is the sick game for you to torture people with the worst drops for any event and impossible achievements I’d really wished you could just refund all my game time. I don’t need this awful game experience.

*Edit. I now have 2x helms on 2x more toons that cannot wear it. It’s not that I cannot get the item on anyone that can use it that is the most frustrating, the fact that I have no choice but to redo all the quests on a guy who has it so I can get the achiev complete for the mount, it denies me the achievement a serious hard grief.

I got the helm on my DK’s first run of HH

RNG is…

Relax more. Don’t get angry over little things.

Sometimes I heavily sigh the exact same way that my cat does and every now and then, when I yawn, I yip at the end of it like my dog used to.

I don’t know what this thread is about.

(Okay, I Just read it.)

(Just keep swimming lil fish. You’ll get it eventually. You got another week!)

I got the helm but no mount yet… :frowning:

It sounds as though you should just stop playing.
If you are allowing a game to get you all out of sorts, it is time to step back and inventory of those things that are important to you.

I’m horrible at skilling up cooking and first aid. It takes me almost twice the raw materials, compared to the other 9 classes I share space with, even with my intellect buff active.

I’ve almost been deleted several times and rerolled, because I seem to be too dense to be allowed to continue burning precious resources.

I keep pointing out that RNG is RNG, so I have thus far been spared from the horror of ‘Type DELETE and hit OK.’

It’s not just you.

Yeah. I am worried. i’ve used up any luck this event I may have had. I am pretty sure rng is saying “you know even if a raid drop was 99.99999% you aren’t getting it” lol.

3rd run of paladin got the helm. I was jsut there to kill time to till the WG came up really.

if you aren’t popping eyeball blood vessels over wow are you even doing it right?

1 Like

I had the mount drop for me twice in the span of 2 days.

All i’ve been getting is the sword and the pet (which i cannot even use because the achievement is bugged)
No helmet on the one character that I’m actually close to complete the violet proto drake achievement.
Whoever added RNG to a meta achievement is a bad person and should feel bad about it.
They should at least make the achievements account wide

Shut up troll. All you know how to do is repeat yourself over and over. Maybe take your own advice. Touch grass while you’re at it.

I’m still batting zero… :melting_face:

Oof are you ok there chief?

You’ll be missed random person on the forums with no posting history.

I’m sure we’ll be seeing you on another toon in short order claiming you’re unsubbing again soon.

Sad day for the wow community. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Just randomly generated loot.

I do the horseman once a day on a single character for the badges and today I got both the helm and reins at once, just how it is sometimes.

So much fuss over items that aren’t better than what you can buy on vendors. But by all means, unsub.
:axe:
(5:53 PM 10/25/2023)
Edit: Just got the helmet today, and am never going to use it over my 245. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.