Halloween Emerald Dream, RP Event

Do you think asking USA or The Guard would be a good idea?

I don’t think it would hurt though I would probably ask USA first as I haven’t seen too much activity out of The Guard lately. To sweeten the deal there is a mutual respect between members of WSB and USA so a whole guild vs guild all out brawl wouldn’t be as likely between us. Truth be told, WM off would undoubtedly be the easier option but WM on would add spice to the event. Some would show up just to see what happens.

Hahahaha. The Masochist PvP’er in me loves that. I just want things to run smoothly. My mindset is that if we can get people to show up and they see the RP, that they would want to come back even more so, especially if it’s in Warmode and they see the RP in that. I am reaaaaaally looking forward to getting into WM PvP. I have a character (not Bane) that I’ve been building up and hopefully will get to test him out in WM soon ™.

Balance. Not every RP event needs to have PvP weighing it down and not every PvP event has to have RP tied to it.

It’s obvious that you have put a lot of thought into what you’re trying to accomplish for Halloween. I commend you for your efforts and wish you the best of luck. I certainly hope your Halloween event goes off without a hitch.

Cheers.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I agree with you totally. I’d love to help bring more RP’ers here. The best servers that I’ve ever played on with the best RP have always been ones that have PvP readily available. NWN on AOL, DAOC, Warhammer Online, all fantastic games where PvP mattered.