Hall of Chroniclers

Let me first preface that this is not a critical issue, but it is an oversight that in an ideal world could be addressed. When a player collects the different tablets for the “A Loa of a Tale” achievement, the respective tablets are also placed inside the Hall of Chroniclers in The Great Seal of Dazar’alor. A neat idea I hadn’t learned about until today.

Once finished with the achievement, I decided to go admire my work, but I slowly realized two were missing. I started to count them over and over, stuck at 13. With no wowhead or forum to guide me on where they all were, I eventually fumbled my way to the problem: Two big tortollan NPCs were standing over them, covering most of the tablets’ hit boxes. The one on the left only half covers, to be fair, but the one recently added on the right (he is the LFR NPC for BFA) is covering nearly the whole thing.

So my issue is simple, that it is too hard to target/interact with these two objects. The NPCs could be moved, or the two tablets could be placed elsewhere in the room. Regardless, I know it isn’t important, but to me it looks like a small oversight to be noted and maybe fixed someday.