Half was a lot

Experiments are conducted to find the correct answer, not to nail it on the first try.
I think 50% was just a tad too high, but 25% seems it would likely be a tad too low.
Let’s try like 33-35% next weekend?

2 Likes

50% is way too high.

Should be 30%.

3 Likes

Agreed %25-30 would be good.

I don’t like it when you agree with me about stuff.
Go away.

Also where tf is the milk I sent you out for?

2 Likes

You want homogenized or skim?

Those are your only choices.

Oat milk only.
I am going to bed, I expect it in the fridge for my mini wheats in the morning

No wonder you parse so low.

All carbs and no protein.

I’m good with 30 if we reduce healing by 30.

2 Likes

What do I have to parse in raid tn to make you bring me back my oat milk?

The point was to not make healers useless, so no. If you’re bad at pvp and just treating other players like target dummies where you do your whole DPS rotation, healers will counter you. Otherwise, healers being more impactful is entirely fine for the game.

SoD needs to be lowered by 100%

1 Like

or they could actually just bring rune abilities in line with classic’s abilities but then that would take effort

It wouldn’t take too much effort.

It simply wouldn’t be fun.

Yes, cause pressing frostbolt in raid 77 times in a row for top damage cause every spell you had was about the same damage anyway was exhilarating gameplay.

Half was a lot but getting double DOT’d and not dying feels really nice.

Just fix offensive DPS mana costs. Spells that damage players should refund half of their MP.

Also give Warriors impending victory instead of Victory Rush.

1 Like

50% was perfect. don’t change a thing and make the buff perma =)

25% is bs, you can not land any kill, right now all bg is about healer now, who has more healer who win, and you make the encounter extremely long, eveyrhing change fast in a bg or a pvp situation.

1 Like

Hybrids are slightly too strong with the 50% reduction.
Also some fights, despite being more even, are also just a little too boring lasting as long as they do. We’re doing 1/2 less damage, and I would just like to try 1/3 less damage before we implement anything permanent.

Should be a stacking ‘debuff’ (so it doesn’t get easily knocked off or other funky interaction with the Buff System).

In that as you’re team starts to lose, you gain a damage reduction that slowly ramps up.

WSG: Triggered by Flag point status in conjunction with the match duration.
AB: Triggered by a point discrepancy beyond a threshold (ie 200 pt difference).
AV: Triggered by a Reinforcement discrepancy beyond a threshold (ie 40 pt difference).

Should allow for a strong start for both sides (orbital strikes galore!) but as the match ‘settles out’ it’ll become more and more difficult to steamroll the opposition.

No one wants to reenact two Holy Paladins dueling each other.

one of the dumbest ideas i have read in a long time…people shouldn’t be rewarded for losing.

2 Likes

Nobody likes catchup mechanics in competitive modes that are given for free.
This isn’t a moba, there’s no objective the team behind can take for a temporary buff to try to catch up.
If your opps snowball early it’s cause you let them and they earned it. Now suffer through it and play better next game.