Half-Humans

The human potential of the Paladin Marcus is strong. I am certain he has offspring!

Some of his mentioned conquests are; Gnome, Draenei, Goblins, Pandaran, Sayaad, Blood Elves, High Mountain Tauren, Kul-Tiran and even a Dracthyr.

But I’m pretty sure he didn’t stop at that.

2 Likes

I dunno does he know what Protection spec is?

12 Likes

Hm, I don’t know, it doesn’t say what his spec is. He isn’t depicted with a shield however, or any weaponry.
:thinking:

Funny for half gnome as there might be an explanation for the new hair colors. :art::robot:

1 Like

Some of those pairings for parents ahhhh…

ahhhhhh, I don’t know…

1 Like

Suspicious…

1 Like

How about Hybrids that don’t involve watering down the bloodlines of better races with inferior humans?

Sir and/or ma’am, did you not read the OP? I’m specifically referring to the offspring of one Paladin with remarkable skills in courtship, it seems.

1 Like

Where’s the undead?

3 Likes

He probably does but not one from every encounter.

And though it would be interesting to see a human with moose antlers, the mother’s genes or magic would have the child resembling her. But maybe with fur that’s a human hair color/human colored eyes.

2 Likes

While he did indeed court a forsaken, it has been established that they unfortunately can not reproduce.

we need half elves in this game.

Cosmetically, those are coming in TWW. They are adding rounded ears to all stab-ear races, and stabby ears to all rounded ear races.

Silly Weirdo,

Marcus keeps his great sword discreetly tucked away like a proper Paladin.

3 Likes

Tucked away you say? Ummmmmmmm…

1 Like

I think the new hair colors is so people could make a look alike anime character if they wanted too.

I would have made a C2 rogue from Code Geass if they had a longer hair down to the knees option.

That would be a clipping nightmare in WoW’s current engine LOL

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Why do want half an elf when a whole one is a lot better? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

cause half drow are hot.