Half-Dwarven Character Tips

I am looking into this field and was hoping people would have input about how to go about such a character. Maybe people have experience with such an idea.

I think a shrunken human makes the most sense, as a big dwarf would look too much just like a big dwarf. Is Pygmy Oil the only way to get a smaller size? Or is there a better alternative?

Hard to say. But with Half Orcs and Half Elves it seems the traits of the fantasty races are the dominant genes. So I figure they’d look like a slightly thiner, slightly taller Dwarf with less mythic facial hair. Also would probably be considered a light weight drinker by other dwarves.

“Yeah that’s the Henderson’s kid. Poor lad’s half human. Gets drunk from just two gallons of ale if ya can believe that”

1 Like

Make a kul Tiran named Buddy that is half dwarf and half vrykul. Then give us a storyline where you must leave your adoptive parents at the north pole (you were always the slowest toymaker anyway) and reunite with your long lost dwarven father.

No doubt he will spurn you for your boundless Winterveil cheer, diet consisting entirely of sugar, candy, candy canes and syrup, and your bizarre green outfit, but love conquers all in the end.

Perhaps you guys can even save Winterveil along the way.

1 Like