Half a raiding team looking for the other half

Hey folks, slightly different type of post, but our guild had lost some people to life and other such things. We have 8 raiders left and would like to find another group in a similar spot to raid with and/or possibly merge. Most of us have at least 2 toons over 390ilvl and having at least 2 heals/tanks. We were 7/9H before it all went down, but are willing to step back a few bosses to meet up with whoever we team with. Our raid available times are tues-thurs afternoons, around 3-6EST. Get a hold of me or our other two officers on bnet: Zelphinius#1924; Arnstar#1405; Sirege#1659

We are open to moving to horde for the right group.

1 Like

hey guys. we raid at a bit different time/day than you guys do but we are actively recruiting for 8.2 at this point and if you want to take a look at our guild you’re more than welcome too

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
server: Zul’jin
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 2/2N CoS, 2/9M BoD 9/9H , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks OPEN , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN

Damn, your hours are too early for us. :frowning: We raid Wed/Thurs 730-1030 PST Alliance on Sargeras. We’re AOTC right now. If your raid times are flexibile, please add me on bnet Anjeruh#1377. If not, free bump for you guys, hope you find a good home!

Descendants of Lore has room in our guild for 8 people, but we raid on the weekends. We have had a bit of the end of expansion slowdown, but we have still consistently had 15 people for raids on Sunday. We also raid every other Saturday and run Mythic keys throughout the week. We are currently 6/9 H. We currently have 2 pretty consistent tanks and 4 heals, but we would love to have more to help with mythic plus and alternate for raids and could likely get some to switch to dps. If raid days are flexible and you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our obligatory spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 6/9H and raid with 15 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 2 hybrid classes that can TANK/DPS or TANK/HEAL to help fill in for raids and Mythic plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Bump to the top. Refreshments for everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey the Mozzin! Sorry to hear that you guys have lost a few raiders recently. I know what you’re going through. Our guild Casual Hex on US-Bloodhoof is the same way. We went from having at least 25 people show up both nights at the beginning of BFA to now being down to 13ish on Sunday and 10 on Monday. Your group seems pretty similar to ours. Our overall average ilvl is around 403 and we consistently clear AotC but as the name suggests we still keep it friendly and casual. Your raid times are… a little different than ours. We raid from 9-11:30PM EST and can’t easily do any earlier because we have some raiders in MST. But if that isn’t a dealbreaker we can definitely talk further. I’m the recruitment officer so either myself or our GM will contact you via bnet.

Still at it, afternoon times are fairly firm.

Understandable, good luck in your search!

Online for the next couple hours to anyone intrested

Hey! I’m interested, I sent you a Bnet invite so we can chat :slight_smile:

Bumped, have a cookie

hey guys! I am starting a new 1 day a week raiding guild. The guild will be doing heroic and early mythic kills. We are horde on Turalyon. Raid is Sat 7:30-11pm cst (8:30-12 est). I would love to chat with you!

Cinnebuns#1943

Still searching!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.%%%

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Take a look at our post… if it interested you get with me on RealID <REIN> Proudmoore (US) looking for DPS!