Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

It seems to bother them that people actually like other people’s posts, support their points of view or just like interacting with them.

Yes, that would be nice then none of us would have to interact with them at all given it’s almost always us who’s words or posts they try to alter, change, etc. to fit what they want it to be or say.

3 Likes

Got it, you don’t know what “literally” means.

She said it’s part of their theme, not that blood elves own the colors.

3 Likes

Alright good night everyone :eye::lips::eye::point_right::selfie:

1 Like

The one time its mentioned that its actually much more rampant on their side of the argument and all of a sudden I’m obsessed with likes in a conversation, I just can’t like the disingenuous arguments, the personal attacks, and painting people out to be awful based only on not supporting more HE options for VEs like, definitely seems to be the HE community earning their reputation.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well on the positive side reading their last few posts I saw that they say I’m one of your cheerleaders and I used to do cheer in jr. high and high school and cheerleading was a lot of fun and extremely positive so like being part of your squad I’ll take that too. :dancer:t6: :dancer:t6: :dancer:t6:

1 Like

I’d love them to put the focus there from now on. Have you seen my post about it? I have a big ole list with some interesting things on it.

This.

Its not that weird a concept… I understood what the Pro-Belf folk meant the first time they brought it up with me.

I don’t entirely agree of course. I want black and white hair for Void Elves, though I’d prefer unnatural looking ones of both, but I get what they’re upset about.

Now now.

That only happens most of the time. (Actually do we know how often it procs on average cause it seems like every two seconds for me. lol)

So when the next pro-helf person goes and makes yet another thread for no reason when theres three others up you’d rather we just not show up I take it?

Better you didn’t have to hear other opinions on the matter?

Like what do you expect? We care about the topic, whether or not its the way you want us to care, and we will comment on it. Just like you or any Pro-Helf would…

I’m not entirely certain who you’re considering part of the “Lannsquad” but I know most of the people who generally agree with Lann also disagree with him on some other aspects of this same topic.

For instance he and I greatly disagree on Alleria. We also disagree on black and white hair somewhat.

Just because you’re not liked by a group of people, mostly by the way because of HOW you talk to us, doesn’t mean we’re all part of some clandestine group. lol

7 Likes

I kept telling them if they were nicer, more civil, etc. more people would like them and get along with them and all they could do is attack me more and say why do I want to be everyone’s friend.

4 Likes

I kind of feel bad for them, they have someone living rent free in their head so bad that they literally call anyone that slightly agrees with them part of the Lannsquad lol.

5 Likes

My ex boyfriend and three of my best friends all are cheerleaders. I literally can’t hang out with two of my best friends at the same time because I know they’re gonna make me watch cheer videos on YouTube :sob:

I’m honored that we get along so well even when we disagree, you always argue in good faith and respect people on both sides, if I have a group of people who get along with me I’m glad it unproblematic people like that and not what ever else we see going on in these threads :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Now that I’d never do, either, granted I’ve been out of school for awhile and I did like cheer but no way. Lol. :joy: :joy: :joy:

That’s very sweet of you to say and I appreciate it because I always try to get along with everyone in these threads even when I do disagree and I admit I’m not always 100% nice because I’m human but I do try to be and usually when I’m not I will own it afterwards and apologize so. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

If the matching shirts are pink, I’m quitting.

I only wear black, goes with the color of my soul.

Sisters of Mercy music plays in the background

4 Likes

As though being friendly with others is a bad thing.

Even when you and I have had disagreements you’ve always been fine with me.

You’ve also been relatively fine with other Pro-Helf folk so long as they weren’t just saying you were a bad person for no other reason than you disagree…

I was thinking that same thing lol.

Its not uncommon either. I’ve seen a few others get really bent out of shape like that too. (Though they attached it to someone else I believe not Lann.)

If the matching shirts are pink, I’m buying Midare’s.

4 Likes

I feel a disagreement coming on. Just kidding. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yeah I was kind of surprised but it’s actually there, in this thread so that’s really all I can say about it that I already haven’t. Lol. :yum: :yum: :yum:

3 Likes

You know the wildest thing of all, the fact I used to actually defend and support HE fans as much as I did, but the second I take issue with the lack of what’s been done for BEs combined with their continued campaign and me really just having an eye opening moment with their request being a detriment to BE fans + their other behavior… that somehow people are in my squad?

Like people have been against the HE request far longer than me, but somehow everyone joined my squad? Like the logic isn’t there other than people personally dislike me, which is clear.

4 Likes

Late night musings:

Have I unironically turned into the personification of the goth kids from South Park in this god forsaken topic?

Well, most people don’t have a good attention span (me included) so I guess it’s easier to create some sort of leadership in their mind so they got an objective to attack.

6 Likes

Realistically we seem to rotate as which of us three they attack more at a given time but at one point or another one of us is the so called leader.

3 Likes

Maybe I just find it so wild regardless, even more so because their stance really doesn’t bother me, I’m confident in my own stance to not have to do what ever it is their doing trying to make people look bad, which if they do they do on their own with actual problematic behavior like not arguing in good faith or insulting others, or awful takes.

Also this, I guess I just find it so wild I’m labeled as so awful yet for so long I defended them.

For the record it’s not about past support its what have you done for them lately, and that POV is just sad to me :confused: … which actually to follow up on is part of the reason I decided their request / community was a detriment to BE fans because that seems to be their attitude generally.

4 Likes

I totally understand, I was neutral for the longest time and everyone knows it yet almost all the pros now act like I was always anti and it’s like really and what’s worse is they always act like me having anything to say or any type of opinion now is bad but they didn’t seem to mind when I used to say or think what went along with what they want or wanted and to me that’s overly one sided and also sad.

2 Likes

I think they accuse others of the behavior many of them are used to displaying or being around because it’s hard to imagine from a place of bias why people have legitimate reasons to oppose their request on the visual distinction grounds.

Like when you go along with them it’s fine that’s what they want / expect / are used to. When you don’t now suddenly you’re a cheerleader etc etc etc.

Edit : I just wanted to say I’m waiting for the conjuring on HBO Max to come out at midnight pst and idk if I can make it I’m so tired but I was looking forward to watching tonight

2 Likes

Lol, I did the same thing for Mortal Kombat and although I have always loved the games and I have played or play every one of them that movie was terrible and that’s putting it nicely.

3 Likes