Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

MOAR PURPLE!!!

Can’t go wrong with more purple

:smiling_imp:

12 Likes

I mean, I feel you. I don’t see a distinction at this point but some blood elves will swear up and down that visual distinction must be maintained. Some void elves will scream about not wanting to be made into blood elves and want more void customizations. I was simply offering something of a compromise that would possibly satisfy all three groups in one fell swoop.

3 Likes

Hair dye exists in WoW lore. There’s really no reason why any race would be excluded from some of the more basic hair colors, including blonde/brunette.

+1 support.

13 Likes

So the same request as the 2500 post thread that already exists. Got it

6 Likes

I get ya. Personally to me, I really don’t care about “Blood Elf” identity, because in the end we’re all just High Elves. Some a bit more edgier than others.

I also just played a Blood Elf because they look like humans and I’m that boring person who would play a human (if the Alliance ones weren’t so dang ugly)

5 Likes

We sure needed another of these threads…

/s

I’ll link to my list for void elves while I’m here…

5 Likes

I prefer this one :slight_smile: :

11 Likes

except 1 issue, they’re the same race and they already made the main void elf hero look like a blood elf.

I can understand the mindset they need to separate them but they already are by faction and racial’s.

If they didn’t want people asking for this they should have main Alleria look like a real void elf.

5 Likes

While we’re at it, please add more Void themed hair, skin tones and … ? … oh tentacles and eyeballs!

7 Likes

I think it’s time they update Alleria to reflect the Void Elves she leads.

And I think visual distinction continuing to be chipped away at BE players expense is arguably not a positive.

Unique options for VEs like more Void options bring unique new options for sure though.

12 Likes

That’s really what they should have done, gone all out crazy with the void elves.

They are “in between”… a place where the Worgen female once were. They are not fully monsterous, not exactly pretty or cute so I wish there was something else about them.

3 Likes

I think the obsession with visual distinction at all costs is silly, but then again I’m anti-faction

Besides the tentacle hair are already there

8 Likes

Don’t forget the obvious:

• Racial distinctions
  • Several eye color distinctions
  • Some class distinction
  • Nameplate/Name/Unitframe color distinction
  • Tooltip text distinction

The idea of getting “confused” is impossible unless you’re genuinely blind, and if that’s the case you shouldn’t be caring about distinction in the first place.

4 Likes

What do you think they mean when they say visual distinction?

You seem to think they’re concerned with being mistaken for the other side…

4 Likes

In general I assume it’s the same weird arguments over less voidy customization options, repeated ad nauseam

I’m sure tendrils can stick around in blonde hair somehow.

5 Likes

You know, switching to a Blood Elf character to express your anti-Blood Elf stances isn’t convincing anyone of anything.

3 Likes

Sorry to tell you this, but it is indeed possible to be pro-void elves getting normal hair options and still also be pro-blood elf too.

Having the majority loved desire for blood elf hair options on void elves does not make one anti-blood elf.

1 Like

I would like seeing void elves with sparkles highlights in many colors.

I mean, I tried to make that compromise at the start of the thread and you see where that got us.

1 Like

But why blonde? Is like the most boring hair color when it comes to Blood Elves because almost all Blood Elves are blonde. They are like the Maghar Orcs who all look like Garrosh, brothers, lol.

Not to undermine your petition. I myself would like pure black/white and not watered down colors like the ones they have currently.

3 Likes