Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

No from me on Blonde or natural hair colors. Yes to more void colors. Stop trying to ruin void elf identity with high elf nonsense.

38 Likes

I’m still confused as to why they gave trolls brown hair.

1 Like

This didn’t need another thread.

16 Likes

They already aren’t. Sometimes I’ll see a Void Elf and mistake them for a Blood Elf, and the reverse.

I’m not the surest about the warmer color tones, but they should AT LEAST add black and white hair… 2 colors only NPC Void Elves have right now.

4 Likes

Nah, not before the other races get some love. Nightborne, HMT, LFD are all in a sorry state right now, void elves don’t get to jump the queue. Also, there is another thread for this already.

13 Likes
1 Like

I’m sure adding the hair color textures would be very simple, but I do agree…
I’d love more for my characters of those races… especially skin color options for NB, onyx skin would be nice.

5 Likes

Void Elves have already kind of lost some of their identity because everyone chooses the more “normal” colors instead of the colors that make the VEs look void-y. We’re not High Elves or Blood Elves, we’re VOID Elves. :stuck_out_tongue:

Embrace the purple! :purple_heart:

13 Likes

worgen and human paladin only

1 Like

Greetings
Definitely not Talondrinar here
oops I misread paladin
Goodbye forever
:pensive:

1 Like

What if I say I’m a half elf

1 Like

no sorry, i don’t feel like sharing

25 - 1 is good

1 Like

Maybe instead give them cool hair colours. Imagine galaxy hair, it’s black but has star glints on them.

17 Likes

Exactly! Every one in these “give us human aesthetics” threads are so boring. :unamused:

7 Likes

A few retorical questions:

First: I wonder whose alt are you.

Second: This didn’t need a new thread.

And finally a estatement: Void Elves are Void Elves, don’t try to ruin their identity further.

19 Likes

I’d like to see more VElffy things for appearance next time appearance changes come around. I’d like enough tendrils to be able to do this:

9 Likes

This post is spam. There’s been at least two other posts demanding this recently.

9 Likes

We need more mohawks… and spikey bitz… Oh and more blood dripping armor lol.

3 Likes

My vote is for more void Elf style that is unique to void elves. Dreads, void hair ornaments and beads, glowing void purple and hot pink, true black, a rich, deep lavender, and glowing long beards with ornaments to match.

As for Blood Elves- check out the Blood Elf faces in BC, they are wonderful. I wonder how hard it would be to keep the new model and revert to the older faces?

I love having all the faces I used forever in BC back- especially the male ‘Elvis face’.

Oh, and then if the Void Elves kept the new faces- we’d look different than the Bloods. They would still be the ‘prettiest race!’

11 Likes

I honestly don’t care. Give them blonde hair or whatever. I don’t see why not. We already look similar enough as it is.

4 Likes