Hair, bones, eyes all black?

Idk what else to try here. Everyone’s hair, bones, and eyes are all blacked out on my screen. Hubs computer isn’t doing this. I’ve updated drivers and disabled addons. Any ideas what else to try?

I have the same problem–i also updated my drivers–still the same problem–i am now trying a repair to the game --if that works–i’ll post it

There is a post on Tech Support forums mentioning these symptoms if you have an older AMD processor; related?

3 Likes

Try disabling all your addons if you haven’t already.

If not repair as above or try deleting the cache/WTF folder in WoW install directory?

well crap… Yea I have an older AMD processor… Thank you! Luckily I am buying a cpu next week.

So, in other words, they changed the spec requirements, didn’t tell anyone, or at the very least didn’t address a well known issue from the PTR/Beta and let it go live?

I mean, it looks metal on my Forsaken… but my vulpera looks like something from a jump scare movie.

I’m also having this issue, though to be fair my rig is a bit long in the tooth, so having a texture issue crop up after this long isn’t too serious, just frustrating.

Hopefully it’s just a case of a particularly slippery line of code that’s causing the problem and they just need to adjust the setting to fix it.

This is not meant to disparage AMD users, but this is why I stopped using their products like 10 years ago.

2 Likes