[H/A][Illidan] returning player LF long term semi-hardcore raiding/m+ guild

Howdy folks, played a good bit of season 3 this expac but really excited for season 4 and beyond and looking for a good group of kind folks to play it with. If we mesh well I will xfer servers for the guild. I have some mythic raiding experience in shadowlands and for sure plenty of heroic and m+ time. I play mainly ret paladin/enh shaman/unholy dk, but I can flex. Looking forward to hearing from ppl!

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hi Weìrdchamp!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hello. I just started a guild/ raid group for people who are returning and looking to get into raiding. Our goal is to clear heroic for the current season and AOTC in TWW. We raid two nights a week Tuesday, Wednesday 8 to 10 cst. If interested hit me up @ kingbeezus on discord

Hi, Weirdchamp. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We’re recruiting for chill mythic prog and looking for a few more dps. We’re social and friendly both in and out of raid; we run keys all the time together and hang out in discord.

Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here: