[H/A] [Tichondrius-US] <Sanctuary> Recruiting for AOTC+

Sanctuary is a former Mythic raiding guild turned more casual as we age and our lives change. We’re looking to reform our raid by recruiting more people with Mythic raiding experience who are now more focused on pushing for AOTC at he beginning of each patch. Once we have the numbers we’ll also clear some early Mythic raid for vault slots.

At this time, we don’t plan to raid non-stop through the expansion. The goal would be to get AOTC as fast as we can, continue to raid Heroic until we no longer need gear, then break until the next patch. Depending on interest this could extend even further to gear alts.

With that said, we also have seasonal goals to complete M+ dungeons 10+ for achievements and portals and may continue pushing M+ deep into the season.

If this sounds like it aligns with your goals we’d be happy to have you trial with us. We’re looking for mature players that fit our vibe and can prove they are dependable and accountable.

Raids times are Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:00pm PT. Raiding schedule will reduce in hrs/week as Heroic clears become quicker. We’ll will also do normal and heroic alt runs if there’s enough interest.

Feel free to contact the following officers if you’re interested in joining us:
Bengin#11515 (bnet), @Bengin8 (discord)
Connor#1191 (bnet), @cowjan (discord)

1 Like

Still recruiting, come join us today!

Happy launch day! Still looking for more to join our ranks!

Welcome everyone! Looking for a raid group?

Hi I’d definitely be interested in your guild.
I’m a OG been playing since BC took some time away for the last 2 x pacs I have 2 toons at 80 so far my shadow priest and plaly. Looking for a guild that has people online and run mythic + and raids

Hey there! Are you looking for any type of class/spec in particular? Are your raid times pacific?

Hey Joe,

Add me on discord and lets chat!

@Bengin8

Happy reset day! Still looking for a raid?

Still looking for a Druid and Warlock! Come join the fun :slight_smile:

Warlock here, precious CE raider, possibly I interested as well

We’re still recruiting! Especially looking for a Warlock, Druid and another Healer!

Need another healer and some ranged DPS. Ideally Warlock or Boomkin!

Need Resto Druid or Disc/Holy Priest and/or Boomkin!

Also still open to people with extensive raid experience.

Mostly just need one more healer to have a healthy roster, but still would be interested in any strong player that thinks they would fit in! Reach out and come raid with us tonight!

I am looking for something similar to what you guys are doing. I have raided at the highest levels off and on since Vanilla WoW. I am looking for a guild of skilled players that can crush Heroic raid collect loot so I can focus on PVP and M+ instead of raiding for an entire patch and get burnt out. I play Holy pal and Frost Mage currently.

Add me on discord @bengin8 if you’re still interested.

Currently 8/8N, 2/8H and still recruiting!

Largest need is H pal but open anyone that’ll fit in!