[H&A] {Thrall} Raiding and Mythic+ guild <VRO> - LF chill committed players to join full time raid roster

Come join us at VRO! We’ll gladly help those who are just starting or those who are returning and help them gear up for DF!

1 Like

Still looking for more and we are getting ready for the patch. Check us out and we will provide a new home for your raiding and M+ needs

1 Like

Come join fellas! If you’re returning before dragonflight and wanna do some mythic+ and meet some friends! New and old players are all welcome!

1 Like

We’re still looking for more people to join! Come and join us, it doesn’t matter if your returning or completely new to WoW, we’ll do our best to help you gear up and get ready for DF!

2 Likes

Please feel to whisp the GM and start getting involved in this great guild. We will do our best to help each guildie to achieve the M+ and raid objectives. In the words of the immortal Optimus Prime, “Autobots Transform and roll out”

1 Like

Come and Join us! We need people for a regular raiding team! We currently need 2 healers and 4 ranged DPS. If you reply fast enough, you may be able to join us for tonight’s fated raid!

1 Like

Dragonflight is almost here! Pull up for chill vibes and challenging content

Still looking for some heals and range dps. Feel free to contact us

1 Like

Come join the guild guys! Some super chill fellows here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added on bnet to chat

1 Like

Prepatch is here! Come check out Vro!

Looking for chill people? sheee I’m so chill I’m like a freezer.

I’m a healer main looking to set up shop in a guild for DF.

Feel free to shoot me an add on disc

Dr__Drew#4509

1 Like

Sorry for late reply! I added you :slight_smile:

I have 2 toons you may be interested in 282 WW Monk and a 270 Demo Lock…lock is on Thrall and monk can be as well. Hit me up TheBugKilla#1641

Sounds Good!

Come and join us! we’re getting new, chill people everyday!

1 Like

Vro is da best, pull up

Our guild is growing! Come join Vro lads!

1 Like

Df almost here!

1 week left till df!

1 Like