[H/A] Shaman Looking for a Guild for H/M raiding

Hello all!

I’m looking to get back into the swing of raiding after being pretty inactive in the Shadowlands. Because of that I am in search of a guild. My background aside from Shadowlands raiding is mostly Heroic and Mythic content. A majority of my “mythic” content came from Vanilla - Legion high end raiding with cause raiding in BFA and little to none in SL.

My main is Elemental Shaman, but I am pretty flexible regarding also playing Enhancement and Resto.

I’m and EST gamer but if the shoe fits can work with a PST raiding schedule. I’m looking for a guild that raid 2-3 days a week ideally Monday-Friday, but being a single guy in his 30’s the door’s open to 7 day raid weeks haha. I’d prefer mythic progression as I can dedicate more time to the grind of preparing and whatnot, but I’m also ok with a bit more laxed heroic environment.

If interested I’d love to set up a chat to discuss further! GoTeamAJ#1363 is my B.net!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hello Brocendance!

Veni Vidi Vici is a relaxed M+ focused group of WoW vets looking to round out a small team for Dragonflight AotC Raiding on a 2 night-per-week schedule. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays at 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST

Our M+ targets most seasons are in the 20-26 range, and for raids we expect AotC and a few mythic bosses per tier. Casual, focused on having fun, but we’re all experienced and enjoy pushing content. It would definitely be on the more relaxed end of what you’re looking for - but I’d love to chat if you’re interested anyway.

Add me on bnet! Raven#13682

Hello! Our guild Ethos is looking for a few more range dps for our mythic team and i would love to chat. Below you will find our guild recruitment post. If you are interested or would like to talk you can find my contact info at the bottom

Hello Brocendance!

I’m with Adequate, we formed in WoW classic and are branching back into retail for Dragonflight. We are very goal focused and our goal is to get C.E with high keys being an option. We raid Sat/Sun 1-5PM EST. We are in need of a Enh sham and would love to have you come trial for us!

Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord - UnholyNFT#2753

Hi! Hello! Good evening! I’m the recruitment chair for Doomforge Brewing. You sound like you’d fit right in with our group. We raid Mon/Wed 7:45-10:45pm EST. We’re mostly AOTC, but we dabble in Mythic a bit. I added you on Bnet, Calcas#1125.

Hey Brocendance,
Would love to chat with you more!
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know & expect from us:

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well as Mythic level raiding.
  • We enjoy running Mythic+ keys and pushing them.
  • We are very active in discord
  • We offer events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • We believe in open and honest constructive criticism and feedback

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding
  • Knowledge of your class/if you don’t know something speak up, ask for help, research your class.
  • Knowledge of fights and being prepared (Watching videos, read guides etc), come with consumables, and readiness to do whatever the fight may require.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.

Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps as well as:

Holy, Disc or Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Elemental/Enhance Shaman
Ret Pally/Holy Pally
Arms/Fury Warrior
Havoc DH
We have evoker spots open for DPS as well

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Updated some of my information, still actively looking for a new guild!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 11/11H (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 11/11H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/11H (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!