[H/A- RP] Grove of the Ancients - A Druidic Community Project

Welcome to the Grove of the Ancients!

The Grove of the Ancients is a cross server, cross faction community project for all Druids that walk the path of Balance and all allies of Nature with the intent to foster druidic roleplay of all cultures and serve as a space for roleplay resources and community. Our goal is to host monthly events, conferences, rituals, activities, etc. devoted to all practices of Druidism and the worship of Wild Gods and Loa. As a new community we are excited to see how this project takes shape and transforms.

The Cenarion Circle has opened one of its many groves to all in the Cenarion Circle, all forms of Druidism, to lesser known (headcannon) circles, and all those that protect nature (rangers, farstriders, shamans, etc). This gesture comes with the hope the Grove will serve as a place of learning and community for all those that walk the path of the wilds of Azeroth and beyond.

Discord Code

xxqmV2wMQn

Our First Event!

Coming April 6th at 8pm EST/5 pm PST we are hosting our first event centered around Spring, Aessina, and Druids of the Branch. Join our discord for more info coming soon.

Host Druidic Themed Events

We are looking for pitches for up coming events! If you have an event, talk, ritual, etc that you would like to host, reach out to me on discord or on bnet at Loriie#1876

Network with other Druids

Explore the intricacies of other druidic practices, specialties, and cultures.

Some FAQs
Who can attend events?
This community is also faction neutral and open to all RP servers. All druids and protectors of nature and the Balance are welcome. However, those that would seek to overthrow the Balance are not. (Ex: Nightmare druids, Druids of the Flame, Drust, etc.)

Where is the Grove located?
The Grove is located in the mountains between Moonglade and Mount Hyjal. An easy enough journey from either location for those skilled in the ways of the wilds.

2 Likes

Are you talking about the Hidden Grove? Always did wonder what purpose it was to serve.

One of the incomplete mysteries of wow, much like the hidden stone path that leads to a circle of Stones in Darkshore; north of Shatterspear Vale.

Oh yeah I know the location you are talking about! Nope it’s not that location. We just have a head cannon grove for now so we aren’t claiming any specific ic location.

Such a welcoming and wholesome community that I can’t wait to see blossom even more!

“Andu anu shanu’di tel’relu.” (May we honor the call of the land.)
:lotus:

1 Like

It’s nice to see a Druid/Nature themed community coming together for the players. I’m watching with interest to see the Grove continue to grow.

Andu-falah-dor a ande’thoras ethil, Sisters. Elune-adore. (A silent whisper from beyond the Night and the Dusk.)

:moon:

Given their connection to Elune would this community still allow for fellow priestesses. I can respect as a druid only function, but thought i would ask.

Dure’meniel-adore, Falore.

Absolutely! While there is a heavy Druid theme to the community we also accept all allies of nature and Elune and her followers are very much one of them.