H/A Returning to Wow LFG

If you’re committed to gearing up and learning to play whichever toon YOU WANT to play, then I’m more than happy to bring folks in for alt runs to have them learn and be a part of the community until they think they’re ready for the main raid roster.

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! We are a home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome. While our Heroic raid team is not currently recruiting anymore players, we do run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience. If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey Maellak!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there!

You can find me on Discord at FatalCake#7166. :slight_smile:

HI! THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

Contact me on disc at aphrodytee#3347

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Well met, Maellak!

Looks like you have quite a few options here. Lemme know if this piques your interest…

Tabula Rasa is looking for active players who love to do everything. M+, PvP, casual raiding, questing, leveling alts, farming mats, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We are in desperate need of additional tanks and heals to help the guild with mythic+ runs and in the raid group. We currently raid on Thursday nights starting at 8PM central, with a cleanup day scheduled on Saturdays at 8PM central that has been hit or miss lately. We are also considering dedicating one night to rated bgs and maybe another night for guild achievements. All these scheduled days will most likely change in the near future with a guild vote and updated group decision.

If you are looking for a casual home to explore new content, and if you wanna help us slay those nasty hordies, give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”)

Currently 7/10 Normal and most guildies are pushing +8 keys and higher.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

Hey there Maellak

Welcome back to the World of Warcraft. I created a guild with some friends on Illidan-Horde if something fresh interests you. I will leave the guild spam if you’re interested please feel free to reach out to me/

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Tanks: Accepting extra tanks for mythic+ that have off spec DPS for raiding

Healers: All heals welcome.

Ranged DPS: Boomkin

Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, WW Monk, Rogue

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

@Naviri

Hey so Ive been leveling my paladin like we planned, and for some reason (no reason that I can see) Someone just kicked me from the guild and Banned me from the discord. I was just chilling in the afk channel leveling.

I mean if you all don’t want me in the guild anymore that’s cool and all, But it’s kind of common courtesy to be like, Hey bro, We’ve decided to take a different path and we need people who are geared etc (as I assume this is why I was kicked) and not people who need to level etc.

But just Poof, No guild and banned from discord… Kind of extreme… Especially since I moved to “This” server specifically to join you all because you said you were ok with returning players etc.

Good morning Maellak!

If you’re interested in playing horde, our social raiding guild is recruiting.

Guild Name: Found a Green Quest
Server: Zul’jin
Faction: Horde

Contact Person (Discord, in-game, Battlenet): Kiuayoukai#2395 Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin Kiua#1912

Type of Guild: Social, casual raiding
Current Raid Days/Times: Fri/Sat 7:30pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: Two Raid Teams:. 10/10 Normal 3/10 Heroic Castle Nathria for 1st team. 2nd team 10/10 Normal 9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
Short Description of Your Guild: Found a Green Quest is a casual/social guild looking to expand our ranks for raiding, mythic keystones, guild contests, PvP, achievement runs and more.

We’re currently looking to expand our roster and recruit the following:

Mistweaver Monk
Enhancement Shaman
DPS Warrior

We have an active guild chat and discord server. Our guildies are like family to us. Relaxed & fun guild environment. Monthly guild/community meetings. Zero tolerance to drama. If interested in joining, please reach out to me.

Hey there! Quick and dirty -

• New Guild
  • Raid is Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30pm east (9/10H)
  • M+ almost every single day
  • Active discord

Interested? Illustre#3681 on Discord.

It looks like you may be a good fit for the Gratz family!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 6/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

Hey if you’re still looking for a guild I Dont Fail is currently looking for a holy paladin and we have a lot of players who are super willing to help you relearn the game to get a feel for it
We raid 6:30 to 9:30 EST Thurs/Sun as a progression group that would be trialed into, and tuesdays 7-10 EST as a fun run.

What server are you all on? <<<< I’m Maellak

Also ignore the guild tag (Shadow Company), they kicked me and banned me from discord, didn’t even tell me why and no one will talk to me.

Hi Maellak,

Reformation is a friendly Alliance guild on Shadow Council. We’re not an AotC or CE guild, but we enjoy playing the game and seeing the content as a group. We have a few vets, including myself, and our raid schedule would work for you. We understand that life happens and the real world has to take precedence over game time. I get the feeling of being lost when you come back, I took a break from just after Cata released until Legion, it was a bit overwhelming. We have few people that have had that experience. My BNet info is in the general guild recruitment post below if you would like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a guild that works for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being explored by the guild, days and times have not been fixed yet.

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

Currently on Dalaran

Hello and welcome back!
OHD might be a good home for you. We raid Wed/ Thurs 9pm to 12am EST and we are 9/10H. We have a lot of similar aged players in our guild as well as a few former service members. In regards to what class to play, I’ll leave that up to you. In my opinion it might be easier to start off as DPS until you get the swing of things. Please check out the info below for more! I look forward to hearing from you Maellak!

Hey, I’m a veteran myself (chair force). You should check us out.

Good afternoon. Hope your search is going well. GSG on proudmoore had a similar age range to what you stated. We are a smaller tight knit guild with chill raid progression currently 4/10M. We do some dungeons and rated battlegrounds on off nights. We raid 6-930pst wed/sun. If that sounds like something you might be interested in feel free to add me on disc RaijinEnd#6451 or reply to my post. Good luck and happy videogaming