[H/A] [Rated BG/RP/PVE] Midnight Vendetta - Recruiting

[OOC]

Hello! We’re absolutely thrilled that you’re interested in Midnight Vendetta!

We are currently one of the top RBG guilds on Wyrmrest Accord.

Midnight Vendetta Inc. is an RP/PvP guild on Wyrmrest Accord with a mercenary adventure theme that is always looking for new members to join our ranks!

If you’re into RBGs, RP, M+, D&D, and Legacy Content, then we’re the guild for you!

For more information, please find us in Guild Finder or reach out to Asherian or Zerenah via in-game mail or whispers. You may also find our webpage on google if you search Midnight Vendetta Guild.

Our current schedule consists as follows:

Mondays - Transmog Nights - 8:00 PM Server Time
Tuesdays - Push Rated BG Team - 6:00 PM Server Time
Wednesdays - Yolo Rated BGs - 7:00 PM Server
Thursdays - Mythic Keys + - 6:00 PM Server Time
Fridays - Push Rated BG Team / D&D Night - 8:00 PM Server Time
Saturdays - Free Day
Sunday - Push Rated BG Team - 6:00 PM Server Time

Announcement: With the new changes coming up, yes. We will definitely be a cross faction guild. Everyone is welcomed.

[Midnight Vendetta Website](https://Midnightvendetta.com)

[IC]

Upon stepping into the dimly lit tavern, the soft glow of candlelight washes over you, casting flickering shadows across the room. The air is thick with the heady aroma of alcohol, and the low murmur of conversation drifts through the space. At the bar, several patrons sit hunched over their drinks, lost in their own thoughts, while the bartender wipes down glasses with a practiced ease, offering a friendly smile to anyone who catches his eye.

But it’s the board to the left and behind the bar that catches your attention. It’s covered in postings of all kinds, from lost cat notices to job listings, but one in particular draws your eye. It’s bold lettering seems to pulse with a life of its own, practically jumping off the page. “Midnight Vendetta Inc is hiring!” it reads. “We are looking for any whom are made of loyalty and courage and whom seek adventure. Our company is hiring from mercenaries to vendors, if you’re seeking to better your life, this is the place for you!”

It evokes a tingle of excitement at the thought of joining such a mysterious and intriguing company. Who knows what adventures await those brave enough to take up the offer? But there’s something else there too, something lurking just beneath the surface. A sense of danger, of the unknown, that sends a thrill of fear racing down your spine. One can’t help but wonder what kind of secrets this company might be hiding, and whether you’re truly brave enough to uncover them.

10 Likes

Thank you for the amazing post Zere! As she said we’re looking for some folks who want to find things and make some money. Think a combination of Slayer’s Take (Critical Role) and Acquisitions Inc. We’re focused on RBGs but our RP is taking off with a Quest Board that includes a multitude of jobs & missions with various rewards.

But with every successful guild, the most important part are the people. We’re all a tight knit family, with a safe and inclusive culture. Our most important job is to ensure we bring in people who fit that mold. So if that’s you, I invite you to apply at our website!

We also have bourbon. So much bourbon… and a bar. And a pet… abomination, thing? He’s the goodest boy.

5 Likes

We are beginning to prep for next PvP season. If you’re interested into committing to a Rated BG push team, let us know.

3 Likes

Mr. K finds interest in the push. /flex

3 Likes

It’s all about the push. /flex

I mean it isn’t really, but it’s fun to say!

3 Likes

We’re always looking for more people to join us, be in for RBGs, yolos, mythics, RP, old content farming or other games, we have something for you! Come join a positive and encouraging environment, we would love to have you!

5 Likes

Absolutely! If you love RP and PvP in an inclusive and non-toxic environment, then we are the guild for you! We’re currently running Rated BGs at 2k mmr.

3 Likes

A bit of curiosity on my part, but what does the mean in the guild title?

Do I need to brave the unholy squirming depths of Urban Dictionary once again to find out, or is this a new meme my primordial self has not been introduced to yet?

4 Likes

LOL Totally wasn’t a typo on my part. Nope. >>

3 Likes

Giving a bump for my frends in MV before my sub runs out and I can’t post anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Great people, you’re missing out if you don’t join :wink:

4 Likes

There is something here for everyone in Midnight Vendetta. Whether it’s PVP, PVE, RP, or playing the TRUE endgame: transmog.

Captain Billy Skellig approves this message.

4 Likes

Despite the toxicity typically revolving around pvp, the guild has cultivated a super-friendly environment where players can step into many facets of wow while learning or honing their skills along the way!

5 Likes

Recruitment is still open for S2! :white_heart:

1 Like

Best crew I have ever sailed with, mateys!

Regular rated battlegrounds, wpvp nights and transmog runs. We do dabble in pve on occasion too.

Not to mention a good group just to hang with and have fun!

Don’t be a smelly codfish! Join usssss

2 Likes

Recruitment is still open and with season two we’re now cross faction as well! We were at a 2k MMR last season and we’re looking for more folks who will help us push even higher this season.

1 Like

We are still looking for more PvP friends! If you enjoy Rated BGs or are eager to get into the world of PvP, then we are the guild for you!

2 Likes

Come on over. The water is fine!

2 Likes

Next three applicants get a free voucher for 15 minutes in the ball pit!

(It’s Temple of Kotmogu, we’re going to go and go wreck mid so grab your weapon and a tabard. I already packed you lunch. :grin:)

2 Likes

Are you still recruiting? I’m looking for a guild to run either casual or less-casual RBGs with.

2 Likes

Hi Eynab! We are still recruiting!

2 Likes