[H/A] <Duskwatch Saberguard> RP guild - Unity through Order!

The Sunreavers will be in attendance!

1 Like

New transmogs!

Unless you’re a blood/unholy DK. sad DK noises

The Saberguard return to Suramar for rest and healing after spending several months assisting in the efforts against the Scourge. For now, they’re spending that rest preparing for a party!

See you all this weekend at our Military and Masquerade Ball! Bring a mask!

2 Likes

Loved you guys while I was playing Horde on WRA. :smiley:

1 Like

Please come and check us out at our 3rd Anniversary Military Ball! Located in the beautiful Lunestre Estate in Suramar.

1 Like

Hear me now, Duskwatch. I am Liodred Moonrage. Of the the Moon Guard. Your motherless traitors butchered my people. Slaughtered my order almost to a man. You took my home and destroyed almost everything I love. I vow, by the eternal moon that the favor will be returned. You will know how it feels to lose your home. Your people will be put down like the rabid dogs they are. Suramar will stand in the hands Kaldorei builders once again. You have been warned…

(You guys are a great guild and I love having you around OOCly. Who else am I going to hate so much ICly? :smiley: )

2 Likes

Loviattar glances at the threat and snickers.

“Someone call me when there’s a real threat.”

She put her feet up on her desk and went back to reading what appears to be a romance novel.

(Thanks! <3 You are more than welcome to hate us! Lovi thrives on hate!)

We thrive on ic character interaction, which sometimes includes conflict

:snowflake: Throws a snowball. :snowflake:

:snowman: throws an entire snowman :snowman:

1 Like

throws the whole snowcapped mountain top

The cold doesn’t bother me anyway! :snowflake:

/Causes Highmountain to avalanche into Suramar out of sheer spite.

Raises a new barrier and laughs triumphantly! Hah hah!

Oh wait, we’re locked in again. Oops!

3 Likes

Ok, that one is an act of war. makes the Kaldorei pay reparations to Zandalar instead of Suramar

This was the Plan all along~

Thursday, Dec. 30 at 5:00 pm server time, we will be hanging out in Northrend Dalaran’s Legerdemain Lounge for a bar night and social! Come out and join us!

(Or heckle us as Liodred likes to do! :laughing: Love ya Liodred!)

3 Likes

Might be good to make a separate forum post for that to help promote it.

You may just see a Sunreaver or two, since that is our neighbourhood coffee shop by day, tavern by night.

(We may also have moved up our return from the holidays to coincide with this, because I am a huge fan of anything that brings more casual role-play to Dalaran).

Will this be Legion Dal (more of a coffee shop feel) or Northrend Dal (more of a bar feel)?

We’ll probably be in Northrend Dalaran simply due to the lack of NPCs there, gives more sitting room for peeps.

It’ll be good to see y’all there!

1 Like