[H][A] DPS + Healer LF Guild for SL

Another one of these posts.

Hello all! I am currently a demon hunter main with a healing priest partner. We are looking for a two night a week guild for Shadowlands.
Our availability is all week save for Tuesday & Sunday @ 9 pm EST.

The priest healer has a combined experience all throughout Legion & BFA with progression.

I have been part of progression of every single tier & expansion save for BfA, where I have not been playing much.

We’re willing to transfer & faction change for the right guild that fits our need. I can be reached on Discord @ Hello#1337 or Battle net @ Hello#13387

Happy to provide logs & discuss opportunities with any and all of you! Thanks!

Hey, hello! We were a new and growing guild looking into Shadowlands to do the whole raidin’ thing and kill a couple of mythic bosses as well. If WED&MON@10pm EST till 1 am work for you then we’d love to have you join us!

Greetings! I hope you are well! Please feel free to reach out to us if we sound like a fit!

Avenoir is a newly formed guild Horde side on Wyrmrest Accord, looking to bolster it’s ranks for raiding and M+ in Shadowlands. Our members are veteran players and have AOTC for Nya’lotha. Currently we are in need of all roles for raid. Our focus is to casually progress heroic raiding content and achieve all timed M+15 dungeons each tier, making sure our members are included in this content if that is their goal. We would like to form a close knit community with our members so that we can grow and be successful.

Raid times:
Currently looking at Friday evenings with a start time of 5/8pm PST/EST (most of our members are CT/EST right now).

What we need:
Off-Tank - Looking for a Blood DK or Brewmaster, but all classes considered
DPS - looking for ranged (looking for S. Priest & Mage, but all classes considered), melee and dps willing to offspec/have another toon ready for healing or tanking if needed for back-up
Heals - Looking for Resto Druid or Holy Pally, but all classes considered

Who to contact:
GM: Onatah-WyrmrestAccord // NoriLynore#4936 (Discord) // NoriLynore#1234 (battletag)

Raid Lead: Soulprison-WyrmrestAccord // Alone#1280 (battletag)

Officer: Bohaî-WyrmrestAccord // jfro#1674 (battletag)

Hey Eyebeam! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello there, 2 day/week guild here!

v3n0m#1637

Hey Eyebeam! I’m a recruiter with ~DadBod~, an AOTC guild of working adults and seasoned WoW veterans looking to recruit talented players for Shadowlands. It looks like you might be a fit! For SL progression we’ll be running Heroic 2-3 times a week (T/Th/(M) – 9:30 PM EST), with the potential for Mythic progression. We are also active in Mythic+ and PvP. If you want to know more, feel free to reach out on Discord at Achulhu#0241.