[H/A] 14yrs - AOTC/Mythic/High M+/RBG's Guild LFM!

Joined a pug with your group the other night, most welcomed ive felt in a long time during a raid event. gear was handed out evenly and the ones who had higher ilvl passed down to the lower guys. Thinking about joining you on a couple of my toons

1 Like

Sent a discord request to you to talk! Preservation Evoker looking for a new home. I’m currently playing as Alliance, but I am not tied to any faction/server. Discord name is Swollengoat.

卄乇ㄥㄥ ㄚ乇卂卄 乃尺ㄖㄒ卄乇尺

sent you a request on disc.

I’m glad you tagged along, damn that was an Epic raid tonight. We have multiple people transferring and joining daily now it’s unreal.

For anyone on here reading this that is a zombie in their guild right now looking for a solid home where you can be a part of a community that is both Casual & Semi Hardcore doing all End-Game content completely toxic & drama free comment on here or DM me in Discord! :100:

Glad I joined the guild, never raided or did much m+ before DF, but started to with the guildies. Just got aotc last night and its been a great time

1 Like

Guild leader puts a lot and i mean A LOT of his time for his guild. He constantly runs raid even though he’s locked out just to get the guild’s name out there. And more importantly, he’s a funny guy.

1 Like

This guild is nothing but hanging with the homies having a good time. There are many great players here with many more joining everyday. I personally came to Laughing skull just to join this awesome team! I would recommend this guild to anyone looking to push raiding and M+ content at any tier. The people here will find a way!

1 Like

Whats up guys? Think someone from your guild chatted with my buddy Crouching who plays a BM Monk. I actually have a 385 enh shammy thats only like a week old. Would love to chat some and see whats up. Hit me up at TheBugKilla#1641 or Joeexotic#9287

This crew is truly awesome and only getting better. I transferred immediately after two raid nights. They’re knowledgeable and go hard while fostering a non-toxic environment.

1 Like

卄乇ㄥㄥ ㄚ乇卂卄 乃尺ㄖㄒ卄乇尺

We only go up from here :ok_hand:
Appreciate the kind and honest feedback!

Great group of folks Check them out!

1 Like

great core Epic is a great leader come give them a go!

1 Like

Real chill and fun guild I’ve enjoyed chatting with them and just giving in the game really great time

1 Like

Interested in cutting edge group

Damn very much appreciated comments guys. I’m just trying to keep things fun and real for people to enjoy the game rather than go to a second job lmao. We’re here for the good times to become better times you know? We’re growing extremely well, and we still have spots open for all of our teams! Dm me in disc for anyone that needs a home, Cheers!

@Brydman, you bet buddy just shoot me a DM in Disc

I simp for this guild

1 Like

Interested in TR 2 !

Sounds good Jex, shoot me a DM in disc!

Met these guys a bit ago. nothing but laughs can fun times while progging and killing sheeet. discord is always popping and its a social and safe place. if your looking for a place to call home and make friends and enjoy content with deff would reccomend this guild. Happy i came and plan to stay <3

1 Like