[H]250 Hpal 6/10M 2.4k IO looking for active guild

Hello, I am a previous CE raider, took a break this tier at the beginning. Looking to raid 2 or 3 days a week 830/9 EST, weekdays or weekends work for me.

Also enjoy pushing keys, pushed KSM in week 2 before taking a break. Can play prot and ret.

Logs are poor this tier because I really had no intention of raiding after returning :slight_smile: have previous tier logs of other characters (rdruid, rsham and spriest)

Willing to transfer as long as it’s a high ish pop server and would prefer to stay Horde

Discord Mooty#5053

Hey there! We’re looking for new blood to help us keep pushing CE. We also have several active M+ teams that run weekly. Come check us out!

Who we are:
Volatile is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on US-Whisperwind. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm CST. Founded in Cataclysm, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on mythic progression. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always get AoTC and work our way through mythic the best we can. (Got CE N’zoth last expac!)

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 7-10pm CST
Thursday, 7-10pm CST
Invites start 6:45pm CST

If you are interested in joining us, please fill out an application here:

http://apply.volatile.one

If you have any questions you can add Shestrouble (Shestrouble#0286) or Ansys (Ansys#9073) on discord.

Hello there! We have spots open for both DPS and heals for the next raid tier. We are strictly heroic focused, but if a casual fun guild sounds like it could work for you…I’d love to have you get in touch with one of us! Happy guild hunting!