[H]240/241 HDH LF Mythic Guild

My recent raiding past past: 1/10M and 9/10H SoD (dh), 8/10M CN (mage) and CE nyalotha (dh).

What I’m looking for: A mythic prog minded guild. Can raid sunday-thurs starting no earlier than 7 est and ending no later than 1 est. I don’t mind being sat as long as it’s not hindering progress.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/lithhavoc#difficulty=4

Bnet: Lith#11509
Disc: Lith#1691

Hello!

I think you would be a great fit for us!

Hello! We absolutely need a demon hunter!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 1/10M 7/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

midday check in

Hey there Lith! The Pantry Raiders (1/10M, 8/10H SOD) are new to the A52 scene, but our group is nothing but experienced raiders. Originally the 2nd mythic team of Inside Voices-Stormrage (10/10M CN HoF #60, among others), we ended our first tier at 8/10M CN and are hungry for more. We’re looking for capable ranged players to help us push CE for this tier and beyond! Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience, which shows in the way that we manage our healers’ cooldowns (they love to hate it, we love to hear it :slight_smile:). Kidding, of course, our raid leaders keep us motivated to improve and to keep pushing. Come check us out, you won’t be disappointed!

BTag: mrmoneypants#1563 / Ahloris#1613 / sleepness#11802
Discord: maralak#3348 / Ahloris#3122 / goodoption#7025

Good morning!

My team is in need of a HDH! (ours could no longer commit to raiding due to irl/work related stuff) and we could really use you! I sent you a request on discord (Okashiro#2856) but here is my guild’s copy-pasta in case you check here first:

**Guild & Server:** Horde – Area 52
**Times/Days**: Sun/Mon 9PM-12AM EST (8PM-11PM CST)
**Current Progression:** 1/10M, 7/10H SoD
**Requirements**: Previous mythic experience, reliability, positive progression focused attitude; you will be subject to a log and personality check as we are looking for **CE oriented players**; to help speed up the recruitment process, please be ready to link your logs and/or give us the name and server of the character that you are applying with

**Needs:** *Warlock, 1-2 healers , DPS DK, Havoc DH, Arms Warrior*

Additional information: Optional runs through normal happen regularly, loot is dispersed in a fair manner that helps to best benefit progression, members run keys and pvp; Discord and some add-ons are required

If interested, please reach out to one of our contacts:
Okashiro#11455 (Bnet), Okashiro#2856 (Discord), and/or Tencarus#1244 (Bnet), Tencarus#0544 (Discord)

We wish you the best of luck on your adventures

Hey Lithhavoc,

Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 7/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression. We constantly have people in discord as well as online in game.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!

@Lithhavoc,
If you’re open to alliance on Stormrage, love to chat. We raid t/th 7-10pm EST.
Ill drop some of our info below, and add you on Bnet.

Bnet: KassiG#1130

Our Info: