(h)221 Enhance Shaman LF CE guild

Looking for raid team to compliment preferable raid times are 9-12/1 am est.
I’ve played Enhance for over 10 years I love the spec so a core spot somewhere is what I’m after. Would love to talk anyone in Discord that’s interested! Currently on Mal’Ganis but willing to go anywhere for the right situation.

Discord AKA Opp#5933

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/akaopp

Hey there! We are currently recruiting an Enh Shaman for a core spot! Our current Enh Shaman just swapped to Elemental and our Rogue is very sad about it. I would love to chat with you! I’m having problems adding you on discord but here’s mine if you’d like to reach out. spacepantz#4004
Here is our recruitment post.
I hope to talk to you soon! :unicorn:

Hey Akaopp! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a final Melee for our Mythic roster. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us. Feel free to message me if you’re interested!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Hello Akaopp

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

Hey Akaopp,

If you’d be willing to transfer servers, [Men in Sacks] is a relatively new guild on Tichondrius founded by 12/12M leads. Our core group has a wealth of CE experience and we’re looking to fill up 2 DPS for Mythic progression.

We’re not sticklers for “meta” comps or classes. As long as you research your class, pull good numbers, stay alive, and deal with mechanics, we’d be happy to have you.

To add to that, our raid has a composition in which you would really shine. We currently have 9 melee and all of them would benefit heavily from you. Our Prot Pally is Rank 82 on warcraftlogs’ heroic DPS rankings. Our WW monk is Rank 130 on the normal DPS rankings and is full of purple and orange parses on heroic. I’m just salivating at the thought of having a Enhancement Shaman to buff up our raid. We want you.

Raid Time:
7:30 - 10:30 PM PST on Fridays and Saturdays

Current Progression:
10/10 H, 1/10 M. We’ve been stalled for the last 2 weeks because we haven’t been able to form a stable 20-man roster. We’ll be good to go once we fill 2 DPS.

You can find our logs at:
ht tps://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/men%20in%20sacks

We’ll be taking a look at your logs as well to assess whether you’d be a good fit for us.

I added you on Discord already, but feel free to reply to me here.
I am mireknyun#2989 on Discord if you’re interested. Thanks!

TY all for reaching out im still looking things over hope to go somewhere by tues

1 Like