[H] <Zug Culture> is recruiting experienced raiders for TBC!

Zug Culture is recruiting experienced and dedicated players interested in raiding all of the content TBC has to offer. We currently have a very solid core and are seeking to expand that core with progression-focused raiders. While we are not interested in racing for server firsts, we are focused on being successful while maintaining a level of camaraderie between guildies. If you’re interested in being a part of a raid team that not only pushes through content together, but also has fun while doing so, then feel free to add me on Discord and let’s chat!

We are currently 10/10 T5 (prenerf) and full clear current content in one night.
We’ve consistently found ourselves near the top of the Horde guilds on Windseeker during progression raiding and hope to continue doing so. Optional PTR raiding is offered for our raid team.

Classes Needed: 1 Resto Shaman or 1 Holy Priest, 1 Mage, 1 Warlock & 1 Shadow Priest. All other classes interested in bolstering a solid roster of players are encouraged to reach out as we are always recruiting progression-focused players interested in experiencing all of the content TBC has to offer!

Raid Days: Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.

Raid Times: 8:00-11:30pm server (EST)

Loot System: Loot Council integrated with That’s My BIS.

What the loot system means, is you create your character on ThatsMyBis and join the guild. Once you’re there, you create your wishlist for the items you want the most in the current raid tier. Then, the officers and I can establish a loot priority from the wishlists of the raiders that is fully transparent and open for viewing. This will show you when you’re getting the items you want and in what order. It makes for an entirely transparent and seamless loot council.

My Discord is Zarlen#1079, feel free to hit me up there if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your time and best of luck to you in TBC!

we are currently looking for ranged dps, healers and dedicated paladins

In dire need of mages! Warlocks should reach out as well if interested!

I have a mage and warlock that I am likely transferring over :slight_smile:
I prefer mage, but still getting through the end of vanilla content (lvl 49atm) and my lock is level 60. I don’t have the time to sit in qs all night, hence, the transfer.

My btag is Alykii#1736

Cheers!

I added you on discord. :slight_smile:

Added you as well!

Still recruiting! Focusing more on mages, warlocks and healers right now! Would love a dedicated resto druid. Thanks!

Bump! Looking for more!

We are still looking for more! We are 10/11 right now in kara and doing gruul’s lair this week! Currently looking for mages, priests and 1 warlock!

10/11 Kara with a 3 hour clear, and 2/2 Gruul’s Lair. One shot Maulgar, three shot Gruul! Solid core of raiders here looking for one experienced mage and one experienced warlock!

Still looking for more experienced raiders!

We are still looking for more players! Getting ready for t5 :slight_smile:

Updated our recruitment needs!

Currently looking for a balance druid for t5 progression!

Currently 5/6 in SSC on the first night. Looking for 1 Resto Shaman, 1 Enhance Shaman and 1 Boomkin, preferably already attuned but we can help you get there. Bench/reserve positions also available.

Currently looking for a hunter!

Bump as we are opening up recruitment heading into T6!