(H) - World Famous Recruiting

World Famous is recruiting

Arugal early-bird raiding guild is looking for more people to join its core raid team. We’re a relaxed, mature raiding guild that was formed in Classic and recently moved from Remulos.

Our raids run 5:30-8:30pm server time (7:30-10:30pm NZ time) - perfect for Kiwis or those seeking an earlier finish.

25man Raid Info:
Progression - 4/5HC ToC25 Normal Raid Times -2 Nights, Monday & Thursday, 5:30PM-8:30PM ST.

10man Raid Info:
Progression - 50/50 ToC10 - Scheduled on off nights, Fri/Sat/Sun 5:30PM-8:30PM ST.

Current Recruitment Priority

• Death Knight - DPS or Tank
  • Druid - Boomkin
  • Mage
  • Warlock - Affliction
  • Warrior - Fury

All classes are considered. We’re always looking out for new players who are keen to experience the game. If you’re seeking an early raid-time guild, with an experienced and mature approach to raiding, please drop anyone online a message and you’ll be directed to an officer.

Hello!

I am a returning player to wow, played back in 2006!!

We’re in our 30’s and 40’s now, but all ex-wow lovers and have 2 mage, holy pala and prot warrior levelling up.

We are looking for a guild we can level up within, get familiar with the game and hopefully join in contributing to the guild!

My character:

Copchil

And my other friends: Copcake and Copcorn

Would really appreciate the add, and we all good peeps looking to have fun but also play well!