[H] [Windseeker] <Peaked in BC> | 11/11 2/3 | Tues/Thurs 8pm EST

Peaked in BC is a newly formed classic raiding guild. A few of us have been playing together since TBC. We rerolled on Windseeker a few months ago and are recruiting players for our 25 man rosters to clear content in TBC with and have a good time with in the process.

We’re recruiting all classes but could use the following for our Second 25 man roster
Tank: Feral Druid
DPS: Destro Lock
Healer: Holy Priest, Resto Shaman

Raiding schedule
Raid times for our second 25 man team
Tues/Thurs at 8pm EST

We have 5 Karazhan teams going throughout the week on different days. We have multiple groups clearing in 3 hours.

Loot
We are using loot-council to make sure everyone’s getting loot. Performance and attendance are taken into consideration as well as class BIS. Loot priority and notes are all public.

Expectations
We are looking for competent players who can devote one or two nights a week to raiding in classic. We do raid log but our raids are pretty laid back. We expect people to show up with consumes, enchants (most provided by guild), gems etc… We’re looking for players who are 70 or close enough to 70 that we can start gearing up.

You can add me on Discord or message Seratic in game if you’re interested or have any questions
Mattz#2817

1 Like

This post needs a BUMP!

Class needs have been updated.

Is it prepatch yet?

Class needs have been updated. If you’re planning on playing a blood elf or a paladin you can still join ahead of time.

Turns out we’re still recruiting.

Class needs have been updated.

I’ve got a warrior on Horde that I’d be interested in (and comfortable) main tanking. Alternatively, currently leveling a Feral Druid to be a good offtank.

Nice man! Here’s my bnet if you want to message me about joining or if you had any questions. Nirjiki#1185 you can also message me in game if I’m around.

It’s the weekend… how much wow are you going to play?

pre-patch soon

Raid rosters looking really solid. We could use a few more so sending this back to the top!

Back to the top! Still looking for a few more to join as we head into pre-patch.

Recruiting for our 2nd 25 man team.

Any DPSers? :slight_smile:

Filling up need some dps in here

Seratic told me he’d give me 1k gold for bumping this post.

1k gold well spent. Still need some dps

5 more days till prepatch :slight_smile:

Bumps for the future mages who want to join