[H] Willing to transfer Disc Priest lf AOTC guild

Hi everyone. I’ve been playing Alliance since Wrath and decided to switch server/faction due to my guild dying and my server not having much of a raiding scene. I’m on tichondrius right now but I can transfer if needed.

I’m looking for a friendly guild to get AOTC by the end of the tier and do some mythic+. I don’t have much experience due to a dead guild. I have 4/8n uldir in 8.0 and 7/8n eternal palace with multiple pug groups.

As a player I’m quick to learn mechanics and new specs/classes. I have a deep passion for the game and enjoy all types of content. I’ve mained a DK up until now but I decided to pick up a priest as I enjoy healing and wanted something different. I put in lots of hours every week to be the best player and progress my character as much as possible. My item level is 414 and neck is 55 but this I just got this guy 120 less then a week ago.

My times I’m available to raid are 8:30pm-2:30am server time(pst) Monday-Thursday

Message me on battle net or discord or leave a comment below

Battle net - Corydon#1191
Discord - Epiphany#8030
Character name - Epiphanyp

1 Like

Hey there, Epiphanyp!

I see you posted from a horde toon, however, if your interested in coming back over to alliance, we may be a excellent fit!

Our guild is 7/8 N and is looking for a few more folks to round out our numbers for this tier. We clear Heroic at our own pace, while aiming for AOTC each tier. We raid two nights a week, M/Th 9-11 pm CST. We also have a handful of folks that run m+ on off nights and weekends, and we shoot for a M+10 clear for the weekly chest as well. With that said, our focus is enjoying playing the game with each other!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, please reach out to ennui#1686 or bender#1870 for more info.

Hey Leafbender, unfortunately your raid times are a bit out my time frame and I wouldn’t be able to make it on time. Thanks for the offer though!