[H] Whitemane <Red Pill Syndicate> LF Returning players for WotLK Raid Guild Prep

Hello and welcome to the movement.

About Us
We are Red Pill Syndicate, a brand new guild starting up on Whitemane [H]. We will strive to be one of the better guilds on the server by WotLK with smooth 2-day progression of all content.
We currently are NOT raiding as a guild and don’t intend to until at the very earliest during late Sunwell and/or WotLK pre-patch.

Uhh, Red Pill?
In reference to our name, we are looking for like-minded, conservative-tolerant players as our guild chat will welcome free-speech ideals with little to no filter (within Blizzard TOS). Basically if you can’t take a joke or get offended easily by anti-liberal conversations then I’d recommend you to look elsewhere. With that being said, there will be a “blue pill” rank within the guild for the “others” as we don’t discriminate against liberals who are here to pump.

Raid Plans
For those who like to plan ahead…
We plan on raiding 2 days/week TBD (prob end up tu/th)
7-10PM PST (server time)
We will also be running some variance of a loot council, details TBD.

Recruitment
Warlock - Low
Mage - High
Hunter - Low
Spriest - High
Boomkin - Med
Holy Priest - Low
Holy Pally - High

Our 2 raid tank positions have been filled

Any other melee dps will have competitive slots, proceed with caution.

Level 70 transfers are also welcome but please understand that there’s only a few of us active atm as most are waiting to xfer, wrath pre-patch boost, and/or roll DK’s.

A discord link may also be provided for purposes of a “Waiting Room” if you’d rather not park your 70 in guild at this time.

Please feel free to respond to this thread with any questions you might have or reach out to:
BNet: Liverdie#11296 - GM

5 Likes

Yes! my brother!!!

Do not be shy fellow guildless! Show your joy!

Hey, interested in joining!

I am interested in this as well. Sent a request to you

Interested as well…

another one in the queue, keep em coming

sent a battle net request, im on a different server right now but definitely willing to xfer over

I would be interested, and I would be interested in levelling from one if I had a couple people to join me, or I could transfer over. Doesn’t matter to me!

Also, added you on B-net

Just sent a btag request. I already have a level 70 Horde priest on Whitemane that I am interested in going disc for Wrath.

1 Like

I also sent you a request, willing to play any class and role.

1 Like

Looking for more ranged dps and healers!

Shameless wrath being officially announced for this year bump! LFG!

Added on bnet, can play multiple classes

need more RDPS!

More and more joining everyday, don’t miss out!

Sent a request.

Still at it.

happy weekend bump

Love the concept, just find the guild name concerning. Being “red-pilled” is increasingly associated with conservative conspiracy theory groups, incel groups and white supremacy ideologies. I hear “red-pilled” in communities like QANON and people that believe in Pizzagate, these toxic pick-up-artist groups of misogynists and anti-semitic forums. What originated from the Matrix (a movie, ironically, about sex transformation) has turned into an outright dog-whistle for toxic masculinity and paranoid, fringe, white-supremacist conspiracy theories. There’s a huge overlap between the “rootless white males” that Steve Bannon famously targeted during the '16 presidential campaign and gaming communities.

I mean, I’m sure you’ll deny it. But that’s what “Red Pill” screams to me. That’s the culture you’re shooting for in your guild?

Application denied

3 Likes