[H] [Whitemane] <Execution> | Weekend Raiding Sat/Sun 1pm-5pm PST | Recruiting for T5+!

About us:

Multiple Kara group clears, Gruul, and Mag all within a few hours.
We are now looking for for more competitive applicants for Tier 5 onward.

We are a weekend raiding guild formed for TBC - Classic with leadership experience ranging from completion of all TBC content in the original Burning Crusade expansion (Pre-nerf Sunwell) to various World First / US First boss kills on retail WoW (Cataclysm through Mists of Pandaria). However, many of our raiders are returning players for TBC Classic that have previous TBC/retail wow raiding experience.

Our Warcraft Logs guild page: https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/601921/latest#bybracket=1&recent=true&fightmetric=speed

Plans/Expectations:
We are seeking raiders that wish to play well enough to eventually full clear Tier 5 content (SSC/TK) in one evening. While this isn’t expected for a while, we are hoping it will be more than realistic. To accomplish this, an effort to get BiS crafted gear, basic consumables, enchanted gear, gemmed gear, knowledge about your class, willingness to speak up if you have questions (we will help you!), and a willingness to watch boss encounter video guides will be expected.

Our goal is to have a fun, friendly, exciting, and productive raid night each weekend.

Raid Times:
1PM-5PM PST Saturday* (Server Time) (Progression timeslot*)
1PM-5PM PST Sunday (Server Time) (Farm timeslot)

Immediate Spots - Recruiting:
Arcane Mage (High)
Fire Mage (High)
Resto Shaman (High)
Enhance Shaman (High)
Shadow/Fire Destro Warlock (High)
Hunter (Medium)
Holy Paladin (Medium)
Shadow Priest (Medium)

If your class isn’t listed here, we encourage you to still reach out. This is just our ideal list.

Loot:
Loot System in 25’s: Loot council, with dedicated raiders making up the team. We distribute gear based on attendance, performance, overall effort, and contribution to the guild.

Guild Application via Google Forms (Currently no required interview):

Discord Contacts:
Brightleaf: Brightleaf#9423
Kurbie: Kuraiik#6272
Raine: Rne#8888

Zentec#11297 Please add me as I may be able to fill a lot of your needs/Roles. Our retail mains are also on Illidan and M Raid/Key Push.

Available now and looking to recruit hard this weekend! Huge influx of applicants and raid spots are going fast!!

Spots going quick! We raid Sundays!

Recruiting for tomorrow!

sure ya have plenty of rogues eh?

raiding today!

70 Holy Priest and 70 Enhancement Shaman Duo are looking for a guild, let me know if there might be any interest.

Now recruiting for T5 onwards!!

shamans pls

has my shaman always been level 40

:woozy_face: apparently these bumps require at least 10 characters not just 1 emoji

Now recruiting for T5 that is coming out in a few weeks!

Join us! :smiley:

Need a few more pumpers going into T5!!

T5 soon!!!

T5 next week!

T5 out!!!