[H] <Wet Wet> 3/10 M Guild/Mythic roster recruitment

[3/10 M] Mal’Ganis: is a newly formed Mal’Ganis guild that formed at the end of Ny’alotha. We obtained [9/12 M] at the end of the expansion with a newly formed guild and are now looking to push for CE this season. We are looking for more people to join our semi-hardcore/casual guild and raid team this season that have Mythic Progression and CE in mind. With recruitments, we are looking for people that can take constructive criticism and are willing to learn and adapt to better their playstyle. We are also mainly looking for people who are respectful to other players that are also looking to reach the same end goal, Cutting Edge.

Raid Times: Friday (8pm-11pm EST) and Saturday (7pm-10pm EST)

Optional Alt raid: Tuesday (7pm-10pm EST)

RBGS: To be determined, but we have a lot of people in the guild who really enjoy PvP. We will be setting up a weekly RBG group that can have fun running through some games and pushing to get your rating up to improve your gear.

Arenas: Lots of people do arenas. Just ask in guild and I am sure someone will be down to run 2s and 3s.

Expectations:

• Be respectful, we are here to have fun but also progress.
  • Make sure you are keeping up with current content.
    • This means completing your 14/15 for the week.
    • Go to alt raid nights if you need a piece from there for your main
    • Being informed on current changes to your class and spec.
  • Check logs, fix your mistakes, take constructive criticism, and don’t take things personally.
  • Attend raid times, and if you need to post out, doing well in advance.
    • Be 15 mins early for the raid. Ready to go with food, flask, oils, etc.
    • We do provide food and flask, but also prepared with your own just in case.
  • Understand that for our Mythic raid spots are competitive. If you are underperforming, don’t take it personally if we sub you in or you don’t make the main spot. Look at your logs, improve, and hop right back on. And if you have questions, ask the officers/raid leader. We are happy to help.
  • The main one is, HAVE FUN. Yes, we are being serious about progressing, but at the end of the day, we are playing a video game to escape from our life for a little while. You do better when you have fun with the game. You make other’s do better when they are happy and playing the game. This isn’t a second job, just relax and let’s push through some mythic bosses!

What we are looking for:

Tanks:
Guardian Druid

Dps:
Balance Druid
Mage
Rdps

Healers:
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman

Other:
M+/PvP Casuals

Upon recruitment, you will go through a trialing period, where we determine if you are the right fit for us, and for you to tell if we are the right fit for you as well! You are still expected to show up to raid on time and ready. Our spots are competitive, but we do sub people in for achievements and goals depending on the fight.

If you feel like this sounds like the guild for you, please fill out our application form through google and I will contact you directly through discord. We can then further discuss our next steps onto making you part of our team!

If you have any questions you can contact me through:

Discord: Apollosnite#7195

In Game: Apollosp-Mal’Ganis

Application:

(Copy and paste the link and enter into any web browser of your choice.)

https://forms.gle/wTUz8kmu8yhS7rK59

4 Likes

Great guild come join

2 Likes

Bump bump
Baby

1 Like

Bump me daddy

1 Like

Apply to the guild

1 Like

Okay I will

bump the post

bumpity bump bump

3/10 now! Pushing for our 4th this weekend!