[H] We Have a Tabard Casual AotC 1 night LFM

Hello friends!

We Have a Tabard on Doomhammer Horde is looking for some more members for casual raiding, M+, timewalking, pvp, and whatever else you may be interested in. WHAT has a long legacy, and has been around for more than 11 years now with the same guildmaster, and some of the same core members that established it back in TBC. We began as a group of friends that ran Karazhan and Zul’Aman every week, and eventually grew into a strong progression guild, achieving cutting edge for a few xpacs in a row, and eventually becoming realm #1 for a while. However, as time’s gone on and life changes, our goals have changed as well. We are now a more casual, laid back group that just wants to have fun and see a bit of content along the way, like we did when we were first established.

Our goal in BfA is to get AotC each tier, and then complete the raid meta achievements to earn the special mounts, and so far we’ve done that handily each tier without issue. We have an easy schedule, 1 night a week, which gives us time to both enjoy other parts of the game, but also step away and play other games, or do that real life thing without feeling guilty. Our key focus is on community. Our aim is to have a friendly, laid back place where likeminded people can enjoy World of Warcraft together, and so far that has worked out real well for us.

We also understand that real life takes precedent over the game, and as such understand missing raid for vacations, special events, your kid’s soccer game, whatever the case may be.

Our raid time is Monday: 7:45pm-12am Eastern time

We’re not just looking for raiders though, we’re also looking for anyone who just wants a group of people to play WoW with, whether they enjoy M+, pvp, timewalking, or just being social! WoW is a social game, and it really suffers when you don’t have that aspect I find.

If you are interested at all, please contact me through bnet, Alveia#1839

Thanks!

1 Like

I would very much like to be a part of your guild. I’ve been looking for a while but haven’t seen anything that thrilled me. So, I threw you a bnet add, I’m k0ders#1764. I haven’t raided since early Cata. Quit for a while and came back doing random solo stuff and LFR/G mostly. I’m only available on Monday nights for anything serious so it really works for me. I spend a great deal of time farming various OG instances/raids. If anyone is into pet collection, xmog, and completion I’m all about it. Happy to help everyone too. I enjoy farming so I have a lot of stuff just gathering dust :joy: