[H] - <Wayfarers Rest> A Horde Side Tavern Guild - Recruiting

Hail Buccaneers! I’m Phyris - the “legendary” undead bartender of the horde; host of the the horde side of the Spring Boat Party, caterer of the in-game wedding of Stratus and Jhulia, the <Sister’s of Sylvannas>'s Regale-a-Tale, and The Masque of the Red Death events.

As any regular horde citizen will tell you, the Horde has a massive, unspoken problem - We’ve got no SEATS! Not a chair, bench or cushion in all of Orgimmar, Undercity or Thunderbluff! Sure there’s an old human bar with some rotting chairs in Brill, but let’s face it, Fungal Decay isn’t most folk’s favorite vibe.

BUT FEAR NOT! For soon the Sin’Dorei will open their gates, and we will march through the Ghostlands and WE WILL HAVE SEATS!

And if I’ve learned anything stalking the alliance, it’s that sitting people like to drink. Drinking while seated is gonna be huge.

I’ve got a lease set up with a tavern space right next to the bank and auction house in Silvermoon (talk about lux. It’s got seats AND cushions AND couches, silk banners and those golden smokey things). I need a few folks to help me make sure we’re helping people find their seats and plying them with food and drink while they are sitting. If you can smile, hand out drinks, bus tables or otherwise make yourself look busy, you’re perfect!

TLDR;

I’m looking for interested RP’ers who would like to help me establish a weekly, regular Hordeside tavern night for casual and open form RP in the Wayfarer’s Rest tavern in Silvermoon once the pre-patch goes live.

Positions Available:
Host / Greeter
Bartender
Cook
Bouncer
“Specialties” vendor
Many more!

Please reach out either here, on the BB horde discord, or send an in game mail of interest to Phyris.

1 Like

Are you guys still active?

Yes! We’re still recruiting too!

The guild tag has been reserved, and we’ve selected a location and have several players who are interested in helping run the bar. Since the staff will be mostly / all belf, there’s not a lot of folks with the guild tag, but the plan is running strong.

If you’re interested in meeting folks, you should come to the saturday Tea Time Tree Time event at 3pm in org!

Woohoo, can’t wait to go RP between days of daily grinding!