[H] Warlock looking for chill raid guild

Hey there! I'm looking for a guild to run M+ with as well as aiming for AOTC in 8.1.

I've been playing on and off since late Wrath, raided a little bit back in 4.3 but this is my first real, serious raid tier. I reached 8/8N and 6/8H with the first guild my friends and I applied to but they both quit, leaving me in a guild I wasn't particularly attached to so I ended up quitting for a while too. Now I'm back! and looking for a guild that I can call home, somewhere I can talk crap about anime and memes with friends while we clear content together.

I work full time but have no social life so I want to raid 2-3 times a week between 7-11pm server time weeknights (though I can be a bit flexible for the right team) and basically any time on the weekends. Currently on Barthilas but willing to relocate. I know how to sim my gear and play my class.

If I sound like someone you'd like to have around leave me a message here or add me on Discord (dumb kiyoposter#2929) and we'll work something out.
HI Sacchan,

<Ex Resurgam> is a GMT+8 guild raiding Mon/Wed 2330-0200, maybe a bit too late for you, although we do have raiders on the East coast. We are currently 1M/7H and looking for the right people to bolster our ranks.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769296776#1

Check us out - I've sent you a friend's request to hash out what we're both after.

Crucifer#1686 or on discord Keltash#9146
Hi Sacchan,
If you're opened to server/faction change:

Frostmourne [A]
Deus Ex Machina (DxM) currently 7/8H & 8/8 N Uldir, is a 2 night casual raiding guild looking for more dps for our roster!
We raid Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30 server time, and run a casual normal raid on Mondays.
We run M+ most evenings.

We're a very long standing, laid back guild. We're casual and newbie friendly, but also disciplined enough to talk shop about classes/mechanics and min/maxing.

Primarily looking for ranged dps (spriest & lock high priority), but will accept anyone looking for a home!

If you're interested or have any questions, add my btag: Tsurichan#6474 (discord Zelfie#2175) or whisper anyone in /who Deus ex Machina for an invite!

PS. We talk anime and have a discord channel dedicated to random !@#$ and memes!
We raid (2/8M) once a week - Sunday (1130SVT onwards). We need dpser, range dpser is love! :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743314520?page=2#post-37

however, we are alliance @ frostmourne.

if you have real life commitments and unable to raid? we are perfectly okay with that. We believe in balancing real life and wow and not penalise our guilds.

pls do PST in-game 'Errorgon' or Bnet ID @ Hpgupta#1221 for more details.
Hey mate,

We are 2/8M 8/8H and looking for a RDPS to join the team. We also do M+ together!

We raid Wed/Sun 8pm-11pm, with Mon for Alts / farm content.

I'll add your btag, would love to chat to you.

Cheers,
Huriken#1357
Heya Sacchan,

Full Throttle is a relaxed raiding guild that has members keen on M+ runs. We are a casual 2 night a week (wed and sun 8-11st) no attendance minimum required heroic focused guild. We are 8/8H currently looking for some ranged dps to join our group heading further into the expansion. Our focus is having fun with good folk while achieving AOTC each tier.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in hit me up on Bnet Pigeon#1689.
Hi mate,

Talk !@#$ about anime and memes while casually progressing in a raid group?
Cube may be the guild for you!
We are on Frostmourne Alliance and raid 2 Nights Wed/Thurs 8-11pm and Monday night is offnight for M+ etc.

We all work full time also, so we log on to raid and M+ and hang out in wow inbetween our busy lives.

If this suits you give us a message and i would love to chat more:

#Treebucket1896

Cheers
<Foot Clan> Barthilas, Horde! 1/8 M looking for more numbers to fill our mythic roster and steamroll that content!

Raid times are 9-12 ST (AEST) (10PM-1AM AEDST) on Mon & Thurs.
Will be doing plenty of M+ during the week when not raiding.

Hit me up on bnet (Kaptiva#6750) or i can reply here to you :)
G’day bro, <Oath> on barthilas, 1/8M we raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 1800 AEDST.

We’re a good mature guild filled with late 20/30’s aussies and kiwi’s, looking for consistent and dedicated raiders.

We have offer a discord and better yet you won’t have to pay $$ for a server change ;)

Hit me up if your interested Neph#11453
Added your discord.

Keen for a chat.

Can also get me on bnet: sckits#1485
Ice Cream Truck 4/8M

Frosty Alliance.

Weds Thurs Sun 9-12 SVT

Tink#1985
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we have quite a few people over 1k io score. we have two teams, a mythic team thats 3/8M (as mentioned above), and a heroic team that is 8/8H, with different times/days per team, if raiding either casually or progressively also interests you also. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
Hi, Sacchan.

<BENZ FRENZ> NZ/AUS Horde Barthilas 8/8H - 2/8 Mythic looking for competent Healers/Ranged DPS for mythic progression.

Raid times: 7:30pm-10:30pm Server time Thursday/Sunday.

I you are interested in learning more please do not hesitate to contact us at Pipifly#1497 (or whisper Deathpacito). GM - Hotmilky#1257 or on discord, Hotmilky#3551(or yosey#5884).
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my guild is 4/8M on Barthilas-Horde, however we also have a Heroic team that is 8/8H and just full clears heroic each week, as well as clearing 2/8M via a guild open run that i run. they raid mon/wed 8.30-10.30pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
Afternoon !

[A] <Wipe It Up> Saurfang (2/8M) -

We are recruiting for both of the raid teams in our guild currently! (Both teams do their best to not live up to our guild name)
We pride ourselves on having a very open social atmosphere in our guild with a lot of casual players and raiders, we like to create a guild vibe that you want to log into to play the game not just raid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Raid Times]
Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST]
Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Currently Recruiting]

Weekend Team Recruiting -
- Ranged DPS
- Melee DPS
- Heals (Disc Priest pref)

Midweek Team Recruiting -
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
Healers (Disc priest, Shaman, Paladin)

Complete with our Monday night Social raid night where we open the night up to social players to get their clear of Uldir on normal difficulty without the commitment to a raid team.

I've thrown the link to our recruitment thread at the bottom! Please let me know if you want any more information! Mine can be found at the bottom!

Look forward to chatting with you! Live long and prosper!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558872

Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to join!
My btag! purplenub#6756
My discord Derankaix#3574
Derankaix/Amoraix in game! :)
Hey Sacchan,

Our guild is on Saurfang and we raid one night a week on Sundays. Quite a few of us have been playing the game for a while, some going back to Vanilla.

We're aiming to clear heroic content and also run M+ throughout the week. At the moment we are at 6/8H.

Let me know if this interests you! My Bnet is Skathlok#6824
Hi Sacchan

Our guild is on Aman'thull if your interested with a faction change ,we raid 2 nites a week Friday an Sunday nites 7.30pm to 10pm and mythic pluses monday nites , most of us have been together for quite awhile, we are doing heroic uldir at moment 4/8 , send me a note in interested Dellie#11395

Hey Mate!

If your willing to stay on barthilas horde
AERYS may be the guild for you.
We raid wed-thurs 8-11pm with monday as an optional night if required.

Our players base is mature and laidback who work full time but are always online in the evening looking to push m+ keys.

We are after some more ranged! Give us a holler
Treebucket#1896

Hi Sacchan!

If you haven’t already found a new home, I think you’d like us!

supreme meme team is a small, laid-back guild on Caelestrasz-Nagrand. We’re currently finishing up our heroic progression (8/8N, 7/8H) and looking to put attempts in on mythic as well as recruit for patch 8.1.

We’re a small guild with members across Australia and New Zealand, and take a very chilled out approach to the game. We want to see everyone succeed, but to laugh, make banter, and have fun while doing it!

We raid two nights a week, Thursday and Monday from 7:30PM to 9:30PM server time, and we’re keen to bring players in to have consistent guild groups available for mythic+ dungeons.

All we require from you is that you have a positive, friendly attitude, know your class, and can show up regularly to raids.

If that sounds good to you, feel free to add my btag and send me a message: CrouchingOne#1711. Our discord is full of crap talking, memes, and banter, so I’m sure you’d fit right in!

Heya!

I’ll leave a link to our guild stuff so you can have a read there (if you’re still looking for a guild). Message me if you’re interested in a chat. You also sound like you’d get along with my hubby… he loves Anime and well… would appear to have a good fit.

-Shi