[H] Warlock LF 2 day mythic raiding guild

Hello,

LF 2 day mythic raiding guild. Had to quit during 9.0 due to health reasons, but am ready to raid now.

Past experience:

CN - 6/10
Nylotha - 12/12
BoD - 8/9

Here are my logs for what I did and nathria and nyalotha ( though I did play a different class).

[Xxeslana - Area 52 - Warcraft Logs](wcl
character/id/48126788#metric=dps&difficulty=5&partition=1&bybracket=0)

[Andocuments - Area 52 - Warcraft Logs](wcl - /character/us/area-52/andocuments?zone=24&new=true)

Thanks for reading

Hey bud we could use a second warlock on the team if your interested here is the guild spam below

hi! I’d love to talk to you about our group. we raid Fri/Sat 10:00pm cst - 12:30. If that works for you reach out on Disc Mae#0128

Hello Xxeslana.

We have an open Warlock spot for 9.1. We’re called SAF on Area 52, our raid times are T/Th 8-11 with Optional Sunday for Heroic/Alts/Sales.

Our prog is P3 Sire and CE in Nyalotha. If this is something you’d be interested in , feel free to drop us an application at the following link

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hello xxeslana, we are currently looking for a lock to round out our roster for 9.1, I will drop our guild info below. I am happy to answer any questions you have about our guild, and GL in your search!

About us :

< Ethos > A new guild created by former Mythic raiders aiming to achieve cutting edge throughout Shadowlands. Currently 10/10 heroic, and 9/10 Mythic, looking for exceptional players that want to push both raid and m+ content. We are a group of degenerates that all love to have a good time, and enjoy playful banter/memeing as much as the next guild, however, we strongly want to avoid overly toxic behavior (constant complaining, negative attitude, harassing other guildmates etc.)

Raid Times :

Tues/Thurs 5pm-8pm Server (8-11 est) - required mythic raids
sun 5-8 server (8-11 est) - optional alt/drunk/fun raids

Recruiting

We are recruiting the following classes for mythic prog. If you have exceptional logs/mechanical skills please reach out.

Tank: FULL
Healer: FULL
Melee: FULL
Range: Lock / Ele shaman / Boomkin

Notes: If your class is not listed here but you have exceptional logs, Please feel free to still apply, we may be able to work something out.

Contact
If you have any questions please contact one of the officers listed below and we will be happy to help in any way we can.

----------------------------------------------
In Game: Rohkk
Discord: Bob the tomato#0964
Bnet: Bobthetomato#1875
In Game: Zallek
In Game: Occidi, Morrathi
Discord: Occidi (ZeĂ­k)#8251

Hey Lana,

You wouldn’t happen to be a Lana del Rey fan? :joy:

Hello, Snacks on [H] Mal’ganis 10/10M is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks!

Hey, check out my team! We love warlocks.

1 Like

Area 52 - Horde
Fri/Sat - 9pm - 12am EST
I Just Want CE

We are looking for skilled raiders that have an interest in pushing CE in 9.1. We have a core group of players who are CE/High Mythic raiding experienced and are looking to fill out the remaining spaces on our roster.

We need a DH (Tank or DPS) - Druid (Pref Resto) - Hunter.
We also have a few extra spots available for the core team and back up, so don’t be afraid to apply if you aren’t one of those classes.

The guild is newly formed and will begin pushing seriously once 9.1 releases. We are mostly playing other games until that point so there won’t be much going on in WoW apart from weekly keys and some pvp/arenas right now.
The environment in the guild and discord is definitely NSFW and you will be roasted by everyone at any given opportunity, just be warned, if you’re sensitive and whiny, you’ll probably be kicked. If you get offended easily, save us all the time and don’t apply.

We have one goal. Cutting Edge. If you are interested in pushing high end content, add me on Discord - Rayzum#7404. If I don’t respond, please reach out to Trash#9204…

TheoryCraft on Tichondrius 10/10M is looking for warlocks for Sanctum. We raid Tues/Weds 5:30-9:30PST. Contact me at vice#1186 on discord if interested.

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin | 2-Night Guild

< Volition >

Current Progress:
Castle Nathria 10/10 M

Battle for Azeroth:
12/12 M Ny’alotha - Cutting Edge | 7/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Legion:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Sunday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518

Add me on Discord Pinkbubbles2#3753! TC Horde on Illidan 10/10M guild LFM 10/10M CN, we need warlocks!

Hey Xxeslana!

Sloppy Seconds (8/10M) of Inside Voices (10/10M HoF #60) is looking for capable ranged players to help us push for CE this tier! CN was our first tier and we learned a lot but we are extremely hungry and have a strong directive of what we need to do to get CE moving forward. Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience but want to have a good time while challenging ourselves in difficult content. We are based in the guild Inside Voices in Stormrage-Alliance, and raid Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST. IV is an extremely stable guild due to a lot of hard work put in by the gms and the support of others in the guild. It is an extremely active, social, and welcoming community. Feel free to reach out if interested or check out our recruitment post for more info. Would love to chat with you :slight_smile:

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

Sent an app!

Hi there,

We, “Mythoclast” are currently 4/10M and raid sun/mon 8-11pm EST are are looking for more dps!

My btag is jrzo#1414 if you would like to chat or ask any questions.

cheers,

Hey there Xxeslana, I’m reaching out regarding our 9/10M team that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. If our times work, please check out our post. Our recruitment discord is listed and we would love to chat with you regarding a position on our 9.1 team.

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS with preference to Hunter and Lock or Spriest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Would love the chance to chat with ya we are on A52 add my btag fleet#1643

Hello Xxeslana,

I represent Really Bad Players on Horde, Area-52 — a 2-night guild that is looking to bolster our roster in this and future tiers. We’re an adult-natured guild that looks to balance CE progression with busy schedules and a tastefully profane atmosphere. Having taken a look at your post we are curious to know if you’d be interested in hearing more about our guild.

Guild Info
â—Ź Sunday & Monday raids from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM PST (10:00 PM to 2:00 AM EST)
â—Ź 9/10M Castle Nathria, CE in raids expansions prior
â—Ź Loot distributed via loot council (RCLootCouncil)
â—Ź Website https://www.reallybadplayers.wtf
â—Ź Raider.io https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Really%20Bad%20Players
â—Ź WarcraftLogs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/area-52/Really%20Bad%20Players

If you are interested or have any questions don’t hesitate to reply. discord: Azzekal#6909

Hey there Xxeslana!

If Tues/Wed are the days you’re available to raid, we could certainly use another talented warlock on our team!

_

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. We are AOTC Guild that does casual Mythic Progress as well. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793