[H] <Vitae Rising> Tues/Thurs AOTC LFM

VITAE RISING is a group of gamers in our middle age that still play, yes World of Warcraft. We have been playing/raiding/guild leading/officering together since 2004. Many of us have kids, families and of course full time jobs, but we have never forgotten that Dragons in digital fantasy worlds need to be killed, drop loot and we need to wipe a few times.

We cleared 8/8 Heroic in Vault and got KSM for those interested in 10.0. We are currently 9/9 Normal and 8/9 Heroic. We have achieved AOTC for every raid, but because of being real life adults now we do not raid Mythic difficulty. The guild is 18+ and for mature people only. If you are offended easily then this isn’t the guild for you. We are a small group that are looking to fill up more for raiding in 10.1.

We need a few select DPS and Heals. Main class needs are:

Heals: any kind (druid preferred). Those with solid offspec dps are wanted as well…
DPS: Any Druid DPS, Rogue, Arms Warrior, DH, Warlock. Exceptional dps of other class/specs will be considered.
Tanks: Full

Raid days/times are Tue/Thur at 10:00 PM server (eastern) to 1 AM Eastern. (6 hours a week) AOTC, PVP, M+ pushing are our goals. Cross faction guilding welcome. We are horde but have some Alliance as well. We aren’t a massive guild where everyone is a nameless number and want to keep it that way. Quality people please reach out!

Please post here or reach out to me or fenrir on Discord : Raziel#2843 / Fenrirulv#4433

Or Battle.net: Raziel#11313 / Rawrabear#1450 if you are interested.

Thanks for reading!

Bumping with 10 chars. Still looking for some DPS

Another bumparoo

Still recruiting some solid DPS!

your times work great for me i have a few toons im gonna play i added you on bnet

Bump up. Need a few more stellar DPS

One or two solid people still needed. Hit us up!

Still need a good rogue, DH, and mage to fill out our raid.

Added you on discord. Very interested. Perfect raid times for me and also looking for a small tight knit guild!

Still looking

Still looking. Bumping the post.

OG post updated.

Still looking for Solid DPS

Up! Need a good boomy and rogue and considering all ranged.

Still recruiting! Hit us up!

Back to the top!

Still recruiting stellar players.

Bump. Check original post for updated needs.

Still need the DPS listed in the main post.

Updated and to the top