[H] <Vindication> recruiting

[H] | Earthfury (PVP)

About Us:
Vindication is a guild that was formed with Alliance and Horde players from the retail server Kargath. Most of us have known each other as far back as vanilla. Vindication strives to clear content efficiently, while having fun in the process. We also have a few players into PVP.

Progression
10/10 MC 1/1 Ony 8/8 BWL.

Raid Schedule
Thursday and Sundays
8:00PM - 11:PM server time (EST)

Expectations
Know your class, be prepared, help each other out. Don’t be toxic.

Loot
Loot system is Loot Council.

What we are looking for
Tank and dps classes

Contact (ingame or EF discord):
Darot
Ira
Northy
Watch

Bump for hunters.

bumper bump bumping bumped bumps

Warlocks needed, I got trapped in the parallell dimension by Magical Trevor…

Warlocks get to raid with me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vindication is looking all classes excepted mages and rogues. See above for info.

Vindication is still going strong :slight_smile:

Still looking friends.

Hello, I am interested in applying if you have a spot for a tank/feral dps druid. my 8/8 BWL guild of 9 months transferred off my server. I didn’t want to go to the server they went to. I am looking for a new guild and server to transfer to (my server is very low pop and depressing on horde side).

I mainly play feral tank and dps in raids, for the past few months I was one of the 3 MT since one of our tanks left. If you search my name (Incendius-NA) on Warcraft logs you can see that I have decent parses (mostly w/o world buffs since we’ve been camped by alliance on the server for months). I also have a pretty decent resto set with 550+ healing and I have experience playing all 3 roles on the current content. If you’re interested in me I’d be happy to chat over Discord, @Bearnaked#4388 Thanks!

Hi all, we are currently looking for a tank (feral druid or warrior) and dps (mage preferred).