[H] - Vice Versa - is recruiting for 25 man roster!

< Vice Versa >

Laid back environment, not taking the game too serious but clearing content is the name of the game. Open recruitment but have major needs for core positions. If you are looking to compete for a spot, bench or be the core of a second raid group please reach out. Not 80? No problem. Casual, just looking to fill and pug when you can? No problem. Also recruiting PVPers for open world, arena and bg’s.

• Raid times: One night a week, Sundays 8PM-12AM ST (All 25m raids)

• Progress: 25 man 17/17 Nax, EoE and OS on weekly clear

• What we need and are looking for: Open recruitment, building bench/second raid group (Everyone feel free to reach out)

Major Needs Warlocks HPal Ret Paladin Boomkin Rdruid

• Loot Rules: Currently running 2 Soft Reserve

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Kata#0924) or Bnet (Katabolic#1114) through private messages. Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested

11/10 would vice the versa again!

Hello, I sent you a friend request on discord to talk to you, but I was wondering if you are in need of a holy pally? I’m the main hpal of the guild I’m in and I’m looking to leave due to scheduling conflicts. I’m 17/17 Phase 1 and I’m learning how to play Ret as an off spec since I haven’t played dps since 2017. I am currently in Whitemane if you look up my logs.

VOUCH. Vice Versa best guild.