[H] < Valdrakken Cat Sanctuary> Casual, inclusive guild

Hello, lovely people of the WoW forums! Valdrakken Cat Sanctuary is a new, inclusive guild that is always welcoming of new friends who need a guild home. Maybe you’re a stereotypical cat person and loving it, or an anxious or otherwise neurodivergent and “making it,” or even a parent, workaholic, or altoholic. A combination of any or all of those? Perfect!

No matter who you are, and as long as you’re a kind and decent person, you’re welcome to check us out and see if we’re a good fit for you.

I have been a GM of progression raiding guilds since Cata, but I recently started a new job and have some exciting things going on irl so I would like to keep my gameplay mostly casual during this expansion. That doesn’t mean we don’t already have plans for some fun stuff to do as a guild, though!

The primary goal right now is to increase our membership and group up together as often as possible. As our membership increases, so will the number of events on our calendar.

Here are some things we have in the works:

• group leveling/questing
  • regular M+ keys
  • casual raiding (1 day/week, maybe 2)
  • mount, transmog, and achievement runs
  • game nights (in Discord, outside of WoW)
  • giveaways

If any of this sounds good to you and you’d like to chat with me about it further, please don’t hesitate to either leave a comment on this post, DM me on Discord at CatLady#8505, or get in touch with me in-game on my DH, Zaralena.

Alternatively, if you’d like to go ahead and request a guild invite (yay!), you’re more than welcome to search for our guild using Guild Finder in-game and request to join – I’m online often so it won’t take me long to approve your request. Just key in “Valdrakken” in the Guild Finder and it should pop up. The entire guild name is Valdrakken Cat Sanctuary.

1 Like

We have a handful of members so far. We’ll likely start adding some events to the calendar next week after some weekend recruiting. Our Discord server is set up and ready to go. Pst me in-game (Zaralena) or DM me on Discord (CatLady#8505) if you’d like to chat about the guild or would like an invite. You can also submit a request to join and I’ll accept it ASAP. Hope to chat with you soon!

I would like to join. I am an OG beta player turned keystone grinder and I am starting with a fresh toon. Lots of cat pics if you have discord. :cat:

I am absolutely joining this guild on an alt as soon as servers come back up today. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry I’m just now seeing your message – I missed the notification somehow. I’d love to send you an invite the next time you’re on! I added you as a character friend. Whenever I see you online I’ll reach out. :slight_smile: I set up a discord and am prepared for cat pics! I’m the only one in there so far, but hopefully it will grow as we meet new folks.

If you didn’t have a chance to join on your alt just let me know and I’m happy to send you an invite the next time you’re online. :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve been having a wow error when trying to log in on some characters. I did put a request to join in the other day but haven’t tried to get back on that toon yet. I’ll let you know.