[H] [US] Veng DH Main LFGuild

Looking for a New Server too. I’m not a no lifer, but i come prepared. I have Mythic Raided before, (took a break from it in BFA for obvious reasons). Love M+ grinding.

I have awkward work hours, so raid times would need to be around 9pm CST if it is during the week, weekends are mostly available or late nights.

Ask for any other Details!

Hello Aerbax, do you think you would have a moment to talk either VIA Discord or Bnet?

Hello there, give us a look and let me know if your interested. Thanks.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey Aerbax,

I’m the GM of Déjà Vu. We’re a Horde guild on Thrall. We formed in 8.3 and are currently 6/12M, 12/12H. We’re a pretty laid back group that likes to hangout and enjoy multiple aspects of the game together while also pushing the hardest content we can.

I know you said it needs to be around 9central, but would an 8:30pm est start time be too early for you on Tuesdays? Our SL raid days are Tuesday and Saturday 8:30-11:30.

If you can make that work, my contact info is below…if not, then tanks for your time and good luck in your search!

Bnet: chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263