[H] [Tichondrius] < I Survived the Queue > is back and Recruiting!

< I Survived the Queue > is back and we are looking to form a raid group for Shadowlands. We have some of the original core members back from the Burning Crusade expansion when we were a top guild on Tichondrius.

We are currently named < Gods and Clods > awaiting a guild name change which will take a few more weeks until the cool down resets.

We will be semi-casual, looking to raid at least once per week and push mythic keys often. We are older, have careers and families now but that wont stop us from having fun.

Raid Times will most likely fall toward the end of the week and begin around 7:30pm PST. As we get closer and form our core raid group we can collectively figure out what the optimal raid time for our members will be.

Most of us have been in Top US Guilds for past expansions, achieving Cutting Edge Multiple times. We know what it takes to run a competent group of players and down bosses.

Currently we are recruiting -

Healers -

• Resto Druid

• Holy Paladin

• Mistweaver Monk

Damage-

• Fury Warrior

• Mage

• Hunter

We will also take on anyone who is willing to learn as we are planning on running multiple Mythic + groups throughout the weeks and weekends.

Contacts -

• Aracio#1513 - Officer

• Manstable#1968 - GM

Thank you.

Back to the good ol’ days

We Old now but gonna be fun

You clowns are all still around? As original GM I demand a piece of this action, under the sole condition that Cyrany will scream at me through the whole thing.

We can make that happen

I hope whenever you microwave something. it’s either to hot or to cold.

That’s the kind of energy I was hoping for.

I agree with Kenja… as long as Cyrany can keep up that Kalecgos intensity I’ll transfer back to Tich.